What did you crochet this weekend?

Mommy2Max

I just worked on some scrap granny squares because I was getting bored with my afghans but didn't want to really start anything new. I've had these going for a while. I even weaved in some ends so I could add to my magic ball.

made teh white summer tank Sonny312 posted, and wore it as soon as I finished it LOL then started on the ruffled strap tank from Fabulous and Flirty

I worked on my daughter's Babette Blanket.

Finished off two bags that I just need to felt now.

Made a prayer shawl for my grandmother for Christmas. I was amazed I finished it in just two days!!

I've been making a set of dishcloths to help me get the hang of the basic stitches, and I worked on one at my dd's swim meet Saturday, finishing it Sunday afternoon, and starting another right away. I bought some of those Peaches and Cream cones at Walmart for $3.25 each, and I want to see how many cloths I can get from just one. My dh has dubbed them my "Cawker City Starter Kits!" http://skyways.lib.ks.us/kansas/towns/Cawker/

I am depressed because I couldnt get ANY crocheting done at the W/E. We are having building work done to the house at the minute and there is nowhere to do to crochet. We are living, breathing and eating dust at present and it due to last approx 6 weeks. But I dare not complain because I wanted it done so I have to suffer in silence!

I put about 10 rows on my neice's afghan, 3 dozen Circles of Hope for anglefire and started the shawl referenced in my signature.

I spent more time in the yard and at the home improvement store than crocheting. :eek

I worked on Squares for a wounded soldier who is in Iraq. I never realized

that there were so many different patterns for squares. I love making them

but putting them together is too tedious for me. I had so much fun with

the patterns on the net and using the red, white, and blue combo!!

• 1 month later...

I made 19 granny squares for my Christmas afghan. I ran out of the mistletoe color and had to order more.

I also managed 3 motifs of my thread tablecloth and one wash cloth using the split stitch.

I need a few more projects to keep me busy and not moping about my sore thumb.

Michelle in Southern AZ

I worked on what I'm calling my "feel-good" afghan. It's a brilliant baby pink. I'm not normally a pink person, but this color just makes me feel happy. I work on it whenever I'm feeling down (I crocheted like **** on it Sunday after the dedication of the memorial on campus)

• 2 weeks later...

I worked on the second afghan for my friends baby shower on the 22nd. She's having twins and I'm making her 2 baby afghans (easy, all dc) and weaved in ends on almost all the many booties & hats I'm making for her (I have some more to make so I'm not quite done).

I also did 2 Pygmy Puffs because the dollar store had a lot colors of fun fur available (so I have more to make)

Debbi

I crocheted two scarfs from a HH pattern I found while surfin' the net. It only took part of an evening and now I find myself standing in front of my yarn supply picking out a color for yet another one! They sure are quick and fun to make.

I crocheted two pairs of baby booties & one hat to match. Will post some pictures on show & tell when I can. Was so happy to finally finish something. :cheer

Archived