Lookie here at what I made! Lookie Lookie-bratz baby outfit

Aelita

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That is SO cute!! I got my dd one of these for her bday last year. They extra clothing sets are so expensive (when you can find them!) and don't cover anything anyway. I made my dd's baby a christmas outfit, that sort of looks like a santa suit with a skirt, hat, cape, and booties. She loved it. I wish I had a digital camera to post it :) Youre outfit is cute & I think I will have to make her this one too!! :)

I love this Baby Bratz outfit, we have one doll and the reason why I bought her was so I could crochet or sew for her:). Whenever I see a doll that needs clothes, I feel the need to buy her!!................................Lise

That was the only reason I bought them for my god daughter b/c those clothes they have for these dolls are too revealing so when she asked for them for xmas I told her okay but I would make clothes for them.

I would Badtz Maru it's just one I don't know who I would submit it to and two I didn't write the pattern for this outfit down. The outfit I'm working on now I made sure to write it down.

Archived