Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am horrible at jumbles, but the game sounds good...

Hope you're all having a good day, I'm dragging...

Cindy- yea, unfortunately, the older we get ,the less parts that work well in our bodies.

The best part I have is my left knee, and it's fake . Everything else is broken .

LeAnna-- how goes it today ? Still kinda early out there isn't it ?

Cindy, the pictures of the flowers are lovely.

For those of you still working on Julie's puzzle. A hint: It's a comedy show with lots of drama in it. :lol :lol :lol Right, Julie?

Hello all. Busy here today so not much time for the puter. I tried several times at the puzzle and nothing. :think Hope you all have a great day!! :manyheart

Beautiful flowers Cindy. :manyheart My favorite flowers are lilacs.....they smell so good. :yes

BBL if I have time.

Hey Julie, current time is 11:17 a.m. but at the time I posted earlier it was maybe around 9:30ish...

Day's going okay so far...but I haven't started tackling this one problem I was having yesterday...I'll be glad when Sunday's over...I'm drained trying to deal with this issue (has to do with something at my church...)

Cindy, the pictures of the flowers are lovely.

For those of you still working on Julie's puzzle. A hint: It's a comedy show with lots of drama in it. :lol :lol :lol Right, Julie?

Well, I guess you could describe it that way .....;)

I'm surprised it has stumped so many people - I thought everyone would figure it out immediately ,then I'd have to come up with another one .

Ok gang --

I'll go ahead and post the answer to today's hidden letters game -

It was : Sanford and Son

Be watching for the next one !!

Coming up soon ...

:lol:lol:lol:lol...I got the "and Son"....but was stumped. All I could picture was a ratty old pick up truck:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm closing for the night - been able to get a quite a bit of hook time in this afternoon - when we weren't out back vegging out:lol

Okay, the one problem is taken care of...thank you to my priest...and then I have spent the better part of the afternoon on Shutterfly making photobooks for my mom and my mother in law for Mother's Day...I need a nap...

Hello House,

It doesn't seem to have been too busy in here today. I hope everyone had a good hump day ;) and cinqo de mayo :yay

I did another octagon for my rainbow granny ghan last night, so now have a grand total of TWO :D LOL I had a few days break while I was away and worked on my lapghan since that's pretty easy and mindless as I'm sure this will be after another 2 octagons ;) Next I'm going to do one of the motif pieces so I can connect the 3 pieces and start to get a teeny tiny visual :think:yes

Julie - I already can't wait for tomorrows puzzle ;)

I finally got the answer to your puzzle Julie, but it took me quite a while.

I managed to get quite a bit done today, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and master bedroom, and even some crocheting on my baby blanket.

I have to work tomorrow, and I don't think they will give me another day off this week.

Hello to the House!!!

Love the flowers Cindy and lilacs are my fav!!!

Judy- Can't wait to see the pics of your flowers!! Still haven't gotten mine- probably won't until next weekend since I'm off to Boston Friday for a weekend with my girls!!!!

Julie- There is no other baseball team worth rooting for than the Yankees!!:lol:lol (Of course Marisa would disagree- she is a Phillies fan:lol:lol)

The plumber came tonight- and leak is fixed- but it seems the icemaker is still not working:think- I don't care at this point- just don't want any more leakage!! Now we have to seal the ceiling in the family room and re-paint- but I guess it could have been worse- and no use crying over spilt water:)

Tomorrow is my last day of work b/4 my fun weekend! Can't wait- hear the weather isn't going to be great- but it's all about spending time with my girls- it isn't often at all that all of us get to spend a weekend together- it will be a special Mother's Day:manyheart

To everyone in the House- Happy Cinco de Mayo- now that it's almost over! After the plumber left, we went over to my youngest DD's house since she was having a party tonight for Cinco de Mayo- Who am I to turn down home-made Mexican food? :lol

have a great evening house mates!

I cannot believe I did not get that scramble.....I love Sanford and Son, hilarious. :yes

Anywhoo, busy day and I am beat.....going for a shower & then bed. Chat tomorrow.....i'll have time to :hook and yak. :yes

Good night. :manyheart

LeAnna

I'm glad your priest was able to help with your problem .

Judy- we'll see if we can fool you again with this next one .

Marisa- good for you to get another piece done for your afghan !

Joanne- I'm glad they got the leak repaired-- those can be costly especially if you need to repair damage that was done too .

Cindy- it sounds like you put in a full day's work, even though it was supposed to be your day off !

Tab-good to see you tonite-- how is Doa ? Everything ok ? We'll wait to hear from you tomorrow-- I just thought I'd check in here once more tonight before going to bed.

Good luck on this next puzzle folks .

Evening everyone, I'm just getting on the computer for the day has been busy, busy. I decided to clean the house than grandbaby and I went outside to blow bubbles and play with his squirt water turtle. Then we took a nap. I did do some knitting but I have to add on another skein of yarn and I just don't feel like doing the russian join at the moment so the knitted blanket will not get work on tonight. I'll probably crochet a little. I'm finding that I love making smaller items because they are fast and you can move on to something else.

Julie - I wish I got on earlier for I would have liked to figure out the puzzle too.

Cindy - I love flowers and the beautiful array of different colors. No one they bring so much joy just looking at them.

Nite everyone. :hug

Hey all, I've been keeping up with all the posts, just haven't had much to post about. I decided to work on my stash a little with a baby blanket since I haven't made my almost due little one anything yet. I ran out before the blanket was finished, so I'll have to go get more yarn soon. I saw in the free pattern area that someone had made a blanket from a doily pattern, and I loved it so I thought I would try it :-) Here is the pattern: http://library.ndsu.edu/grhc/history_culture/textile/karolinekirschenmann.html

I just finished my last exams of the semester on Tuesdays, straight A's! :clap

I hope everyone has a very good night!

post-37603-135897527755_thumb.jpg

Well ladies I'm off to bed,

Julie - I will try your puzzle in the morning, it'll give me something to ponder over breakfast :D

Jennifer - Your doily blanket is awesome!!!! How long did that take you? Congrats on all the A's :clap:yay:cheer

Joanne - You're right about my Phils :yes It looks like the Bruins are gonna take my Flyers out :( But, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Glad to hear your leak is fixed. Hope you figure out the icemaker :think Oh, and I love Mexican too :manyheart

:c9

Good morning House and Happy Nurses Day to all of the nurses in the house!!!

Wish I had time to work on the puzzle- but I need to get moving to get into work- Always lots to do before a couple of days off!! I'll be curious to see what the answer is after work!

Jennifer- Congrats on the A's!!! That is awesome! And the blanket is beautiful!!!!

Cheeria- I hear you about the small projects and some instant gratification!!!

Marisa- Bruins are playing good despite all the Flyer imposed injuries to their team:lol. I'm glad they are doing so well cause now my DD will be in a good mood when we're up in Boston:lol. This weekend is another Yankees/Red Sox series- so it'll be 3 of us against her! Tickets were ridiculously priced- and for standing room! So we'll be watching from the comfort of her living room.

Tammy- Thinking about you and hoping all is well with you- miss you around here:hug

Tabitha, LeAnna, Judy, Cindy, Cheeria, Marlene, Linda, Sheila and anyone else my caffeine deprived brain may have missed- Make it a good day- have fun with the puzzle solving today!!!

Cya on the flip side!!

Hi there Jennifer --

Great job on the blankie for your new baby -- it is really pretty and dainty . Perfect for a summertime baby .

Good job on the grades too !!

Morning Marisa- have a good day at work --maybe the puzzle answer will come to you if you get a few minutes to ponder it .

Howdy Joanne- Happy Nurses' Day to you . Enjoy the day ,and I know you are excited for the week to soon be over ,so you can spend some time with your girls . That will be nice .

Archived