Miss Victoria Rose

Navymomx2

Here is the Sittin' Pretties Bunny I tested for Stormy. She was made with white, her dress color is Antique Rose and Soft White. I named her Victoria Rose because of the Rose color of her dress and the trim kind of gave it a victorian look to me.

She was a fun and easy pattern to work on. Thank You Stormy for letting me test for you.

Happy Crocheting

Pam

IM000117.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, I added a link to the pic for those who may not get it in the posting, hopefully the link works.

She was really easy to work on, I had a brain freeze moment and my brain was not letting me work the pattern at one point, Stormy clarified and then it was Duh, LOL.

I would recommend the pattern. Really the hardest part was picking out embellishments, I couldn't make up my mind what flowers I wanted, hubby made me get all 3 little bouquets so I could mix them. I just love him to death, LOL

I still want to make her a pearl necklace, just haven't pulled the little beads out to work on that part.

Pam

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/Navymomx2_2006/Crochet/IM000117.jpg

Thanks again everyone for the compliments and thanks again stormy for letting me test for ya.

Me bad, I am keeping Miss Victoria Rose for my collection of tested friends, I will have to make my granddaughter one to put up in her bedroom.

Pam

Archived