STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I'm just merrily making little squares still and got rid of 3/4 of a skein so 1 more point, and I went to Wal-mart and looked but didn't buy any yarn yippeee for meeee lol.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished a skein of homespun so that's 2 points for me. The bad news is that it was mid row, so I have to buy another skein of this color and the 2 other colors (which will run out because this one did). Oh well At least I won't be going out tonight to get it which will give me some time to earn a few more points!

do do do another skein bites the dust...do do do another skein bites the dust, and another skein and another skein and another skein bites the dust.

i made this afghan using about 3 dozen skeins of margherita yarn from the bellezza collection....im so excited to be done with it! now onto more projects!

th_DSCN1420.jpg

and another one gone and another one gone another skein bites the dust!:lol you afghan is sooooooo pretty :manyheart

Wow clare, that's a huge honkin' afghan!!

I have got to make one for my hubby dearest sometime soon!

Got 1 1/2 skeins done with a pink/white bico I am making for my girls.

Still not much of a score but it's something :lol

clare I am making that exact(well sorta) checkered flag gahn for my step-nephew Hes a big race fan and even amature races here in PA. An you PM me with the boarder you used. I am still joining and making and joining sqs and rows. I am trying to decide a boarder and that one looks great!!!! How many sqs total are in it? I am makinga queen size bed spread. 8sqs in a row and 9 rows(um I think)

i still have no points. i bought 5 skeins of yarn on friday and i am waiting for 12 more to come in the mail so i am definately losing, but it is so hard to crochet when i have to chase my 9month old around then when he goes to nap i clean up what he messed up and he's up again. the only time i have is after 8 at night and i only get a couple hours till i go to sleep so i guess i just have to crochet faster.

Wow, I finished my yellow 1lb'r tonight & started the pink one, +2 for me! :clap These points sure are adding up more slowly than new yarn knockin' 'em down! :lol

Beautiful projects ladies, thanks for sharing them!

I think I need to join up on this one! My roommate keeps eyeing my stash like it's going to start taking over her room.

I'll probably have to start myself out with a negative score since I have a lot of yarn coming in from eBay that I'm using to make myself a semi-formal outfit for a birthday party in March.

Clare- that's an awesome 'snuggle' blanket!

I actually didn't touch my 3 strand last night. I had a night out for a Pampered Chef party and had so much fun talking with the girls...I didn't get home till midnight (not a habit mind you). But it was relaxing! I will make up for it tonight while watching movies!

Oh and I have gotten a commission for a scarf, yay, how fun!:yay But that means buying more yarn....:( argh.

I finished out a skein I had last night on the one skein scarf from SnB a hat and a couple of squares for a comfortghan.

That now puts me up to 6 for this week. I am also working on two project linus blanket and should have those wiped out by the end of the week!!

Bizzyboppers - congrats on the commission for the scarf and I haven't forgotten about the shrug, I should have it worked out tonight.

I am working on the Stripey Afghan fom the CAL on here. It goes pretty quick and it's using up a good amount of those "softball" sized balls of yarn I have! When I get down to where it won't do another row, I've been making granny's and her daughters...lol. Someone on one of the charity threads is going to get a big suprize when I'm done! LOL.

This CAL is really good for me, thanks for starting it!

I am posting my scorre for the week today as I am leaving in the morning. I have a total of 13 for this week!:cheer a grand total of 111 for the year so far:clap I am on a mission to get rid of the stash I have- before I start another one. It is slowly getting there.

Archived