1 sc, ch 3 in every stitch what do you. think

DSC00169.jpgIMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today I was "gifted" two skeins of Lion's wool and a pattern to make a bag along with a skein of Simply Soft in yellow to us in a comfortghan..so that - 6 from my score for the week...that is alright I love the yarn She also sent me a birthday present of a hat and scarf in my favorite color and 6 squares for my comfortghan.

Way to go Krystal.

I am lucky with my weaving. I give it to my grandma to do when I see her every sunday. Would you believe she loves doing that job.

I am so jealous! I love multiple color projects, especially the ripple ghan i made, but boy weaving in all those loose ends was such a pain!:eek

I bet you can get a ton more done, since you don't have to spend so much time finishing things up!

Well, 1 box is in, 5 more to go! :blush

Here's a pic of what was in box #1

Yarn

And here's just a few things I've been working on, thot I'd share

Bust

I have ends to tuck yet, but heaven knows when I'll do those! :lol

I forgot to mention I gave a ball of yarn to my niece's other friend, so she

could practice making chains. Can I count that.They want to learn

how to crochet so I'm teaching them. I want to show everybody how

intense my niece is making her chains. I just think it's funny. I know it doesn't

have to do with stash busting. But just want to show somebody.Hope

nobody minds.

DSC00117.jpg

I forgot to mention I gave a ball of yarn to my niece's other friend, so she

could practice making chains. Can I count that.They want to learn

how to crochet so I'm teaching them. I want to show everybody how

intense my niece is making her chains. I just think it's funny. I know it doesn't

have to do with stash busting. But just want to show somebody.Hope

nobody minds.

DSC00117-1.jpg

Angel, that ball totally counts. Giving yarn away was how some people got some really awsome scores! ;) That pic is soo cute, I was teaching my cousin a little at Christmas, and she ran around the house yelling "It's a Christmas miracle, I'm crocheting!!" :lol

Yarn

Bust

I'm drooling over the yarn and I can see lots of afghans in that pile!

Your WIP's are super cute. Well done!

I am currently struggling to finish MIL's purse. Supposed to be done tonight.:rofl Cuz my kids are sleeping over there and they are leaving insanely early in the morning to go to Mall of America. This is how I am really feeling...:bang

It has been a school day that needed lots of help....I've had lots of actual 'job type' work to do and nowwwww the purse. I have like 4 hours to finish it and I'm only half way done...

Wish me luck

biz

Yarn

Bust

Nght wow you have been very productive, and I love the things you have made. The squares with the white border are nice what are you making with those. That is a lot of pounds of yarn there and you have more to come. It will certainly keep you busy.

Over the last 2 days I used up a total of 3 full skeins and 2 half skeins, so that's 8 points to add to my score...I'll do that now...but in a few minutes I'll be sitting down to do the first crocheting of the day...my younger DD is still sick and today it hit both DH and me...at this point my older DD is the only one who isn't affected YET!!...I am really looking forward to some quiet crochet time tonight....

Jessie

I finished assembling knitted squares for my mom = 1/2 skein. Found some hexagons, not enough for a blanket, so I put them end to end, added a ripple edging and got a neet scarf = 1 ball. 1 more point!

To Gavinsmom,

Do you still need the med thyme and orchid yarns? let me know.

Ellie 13

well i don't think i deserve to be in this cal anymore lol, i caved today...i bought 40 skeins of yarn at joann's...they were 75 cents each soo i couldn't help myself, plus today was pay day so i kinda went crazy...hmm well i think im good for awhile now...no more yarn....i promise!!! :D

well i don't think i deserve to be in this cal anymore lol, i caved today...i bought 40 skeins of yarn at joann's...they were 75 cents each soo i couldn't help myself, plus today was pay day so i kinda went crazy...hmm well i think im good for awhile now...no more yarn....i promise!!! :D

Why can't I find these deals? HUH???? Can't wait to see the results of using this yarn!

wow that is an amazing amount of yarn lol. It would take me at least 30 years to get through all that (and to pay for it lol) I got one more ball done finally. Need to redeem my points after my purchase today.

That Ebay stash is insane. I can't even find the pattern I want in my pile to use the new pink camo yarn i just got (yes, -6 pts today, but its sooo cute!) much less try to figure out what the HECK I would do with all that yarn.

btw can anyone point me in a super cute shrug direction??

Clare- Uber cute stuff!! Love the children's sets. I love making clothes.

I finished MIL's purse (thanks for the cheers!) and just my luck I forgot my memory stick for my camera at work so no pics. At least not today. It turned out really nice. But wow do my hands hurt! I mean huuuurrrrttt!

c'est la vie!

biz

Archived