STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I bought 3 misc skeins of RH -6 and one ball of kitchen cotten -1:yarn :blush

so that puts me at +11 for the week

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute, Kelly! I won't be on again later, so I'm going to go ahead and post my score this week, just +2. But that's okay, between last week (+10) and this week, I can see a little spot on the shelf where this yarn came from, so I am making slow but steady progress to use up yarn on the bookshelf and replace it with some of the yarn in bags hidden in closets around the house. :lol Patty

Well I'm just joining little squares today so I won't get to use up any more yarn by 8 so I might as well post now.

-17 for the week.

I have high hopes for next week since I'll be sending about 14 skeins out hopefully and starting some more things I can actually use some yarn on. :lol

I used up another 28 balls/partials on my doggie uglyghan in the past few days. That leaves me with +91 for the week! :yay

First of all WAY TO GO Nght!!!

Second, sorry I'm late with my score Krystal... I got another 2 points for gifting a skein, so I'm +17 for the week. Off to reset my score!

I made 6 1/2 9 X 7's over the weekend, but I didn't get to post on Sat. Used up 1 skein and 4 balls (+6). I'm starting off great this week. I have to get the afghan done before Oct. for my bro's b-day. I've got about 1/3 of the squares done, but still need alot more. Then I'll have to put it together and border it.

Ellie 13

Well I guess I still have the purchasing fever in me ......

Purchased 19 skeins (either sale or clearanced)

so I start the week with -38 :lol

CORRECTION, I PURCHASED 27 SKEINS SO I AM STARTING THE WEEK OFF WITH -54

I'm STILL attempting to use up some crochet thread and I swear the more I hook the more thread there is. I finished off two more doilies to put on line at my Etsy store and am getting ready to start a 3rd.

Archived