Crocheting The Way Out of Chronic Pain

I'm so sorry to hear about everyone's pain. :hug

My story is that I was battling daily migraines for about a year, but was finally able to get them under control. Shortly after that time I was diagnosed with endometriosis, which has been causing me daily pain since July. I don't have any children yet so I am not willing to have a hysterectomy until I have tried every other option. I just started a medication called Lupron which is succesful in reducing pain 90% of the time. Anyway, I had 4 outpatient procedures in 3 months time (2 were for kidney stones) and the recovery from everything gave me a lot of time to crochet. I really don't know what I would do without it since I never feel well enough to go out to dinner, a movie, play cards, or any of the other things my hubby and I used to do with our friends before this snuck up on me. Luckily, I can sit on the couch with a heating pad and crochet most nights and it really does keep me sane.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh sarah sweetie, i know how painful that is, i too had that when i was young and ended up having a hystorectomy, but i already had my children so was not as traumatic for me. i pray the meds help you honey and that you are soon able to concieve a child when your ready. hang in there and know your not alone. what is so good about this place is we can all stick together whether it be stress or severe pain(or both) we all know that we are not alone and that someone does understand. i pray for all of you who are hurting so bad like me. for the one who the percocet makes so sick, honey there is medicine you can take with that to stop the nausea, i am suprised that no doctor told you,. its called vistral and it is taken with your meds and it will help the nausea so you can take your pain meds. ask your doctor about it kk? hugs to you take care and god bless

It's gonna sound mighty odd when I say I am so glad I found this thread! I'm only 40 years old (41 later this month with luck :D ) I was diagnosed with Juvenille Rheumatoid Arthritis at 14.

26 years later I am told I have arthritis degeneration comparable to a 70 year old. We're now in the process of diagnosing Lupus on top of it. To add insult to injury I'm allergic to aspirin and ALL anti inflamatories. I subsist on narcotic pain killers just to get out of bed.

I was typing 120 wpm only years ago now I'm lucky to do 20 wpm. Obviously, I no longer work.

About 10 years ago I began what I thought would be a promising crochet design career. Four years ago I found I could no longer even hold a hook :cry

I've spent these last four years trying to fill my life which previously revolved around crochet. I got up an hour early each day to crochet, I crocheted during lunch breaks (when I still worked) and I'd crochet all night at home.

Recently I found the 'Ville after starting a website a month or so ago where I give away free copies of my designs. The response was overwhelming and made me want to crochet again like you wouldn't believe.

Perusing the threads today (today was a bad day:P ) I found a link with the Clover big handled hooks. I showed them to DH when he got home today and he bought me a nice four hook set off eBay. I'm so excited! I'm hoping crochet will be in my future again very soon :clap

My point? I won't give up. I may not turn out an entire crochet quilt in a week anymore but I'll do what I can.

Thank you all for this inspirational thread...I feel so much better!:manyheart

It's gonna sound mighty odd when I say I am so glad I found this thread! I'm only 40 years old (41 later this month with luck :D ) I was diagnosed with Juvenille Rheumatoid Arthritis at 14.

26 years later I am told I have arthritis degeneration comparable to a 70 year old. We're now in the process of diagnosing Lupus on top of it. To add insult to injury I'm allergic to aspirin and ALL anti inflamatories. I subsist on narcotic pain killers just to get out of bed.

I was typing 120 wpm only years ago now I'm lucky to do 20 wpm. Obviously, I no longer work.

About 10 years ago I began what I thought would be a promising crochet design career. Four years ago I found I could no longer even hold a hook :cry

I've spent these last four years trying to fill my life which previously revolved around crochet. I got up an hour early each day to crochet, I crocheted during lunch breaks (when I still worked) and I'd crochet all night at home.

Recently I found the 'Ville after starting a website a month or so ago where I give away free copies of my designs. The response was overwhelming and made me want to crochet again like you wouldn't believe.

Perusing the threads today (today was a bad day:P ) I found a link with the Clover big handled hooks. I showed them to DH when he got home today and he bought me a nice four hook set off eBay. I'm so excited! I'm hoping crochet will be in my future again very soon :clap

My point? I won't give up. I may not turn out an entire crochet quilt in a week anymore but I'll do what I can.

Thank you all for this inspirational thread...I feel so much better!:manyheart

HOLY COW! :eek I just looked at your website...I LOVE the patterns you have there. I've been looking for something challenging to do that I can drag around to neuro and doctor's visits. I might actually attempt one of crochet quilts... just have to figure out which one and what color. I've never done an afghan that required sewing squares together. I usually do my afghans all in one piece.

It's really great to have a "support group" of other women that understand and can feel what you're going through. I worked for a long time the past week and haven't had a chance to check the thread. I got promoted just recently, and am now working 35 hours a week. I'm SOOOO TIRED! The constant movement of my job is really aggravating my joints, as well, so I'm taking super careful care of me.

Well, my blood work came back normal, which is good, but my doc is still concerned and is now going to have me see a neurologist again. He is concerned that I may have Parkinson's now and the fact that I have a family history of Parkinson's kind ups the odds a bit.

Now that is really scary for me, I already get periodic tremors that make it difficult to crochet at times, let alone daily activitys.

Misa, here is a link you may want to check out. I am blessed in that my pain doesn't keep me from hooking. I hope you can manage to get back to crochet.

Everyone here is in my prayers.

:PErin, if he's not man enough to stick around through the rough stuff, you don't want him anyway!:P

I can't believe I found this thread. I've just read through the whole thing with tears in my eyes. I pray for all of you with chronic pain to find relief and comfort.

I'll now share my own crazy story. Last May, I had bronchitis, and coincidentally (or so it seemed), I started having pain in my left knee. It got swollen and sore, and I was limping around. It didn't get better, so I went to an orthpedist, got xrays and an MRI and was diagnosed with a torn meniscus (cartilage in the knee). Well, it seems that cartilage can't heal itself when it gets damaged, so I needed arthroscopic surgery to clean out the area. I had the surgery on July 13th, got a cellulitis infection when the stitches were removed, recovered from that, then got a cold which led to a sinus infection and pneumonia. All in all, my recuperation was much more difficult than I had expected. I don't know how I would have made it through this period without my crochet projects.

My knee started to feel better, but then got worse again. In Sept, I had another MRI, which the doctor said showed a new meniscal tear that must have occured after the surgery. He said my only option was to have another operation. I went to two other orthopedists for second (and third) opinions, and didn't get any better news from them. In fact, both of them said I also had some arthritis in the knee in addition to the injury.

Well, I couldn't handle the thought of having another surgery at that point, so I tried to deal with the discomfort and limitations as best I could, and by the beginning of December, the knee was actually feeling a lot better. I was only limping first thing in the morning, and after sitting for long periods of time. I was starting to think that maybe I didn't need surgery, and that maybe eventually I'd have my old life (which included walking and yoga) back.

Then on December 19th, I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and prescribed the antibiotic Levaquin. Within two days, my knee started throbbing and got swollen and painful. I had no idea why. A couple of days later, I had a migaine and went online to see if I could take Imitrex with the Levaquin. Well, lo and behold, I came across a ton of information linking this class of antibiotics, which are in the family called quinolones or floxins, with achilles tendonitis, spontaneous tendon ruptures, and all sorts of other tendon and joint problems.

Now comes the really wierd part--I checked my records, and I was taking Levaquin in May when my knee problems started, and again a few weeks after my surgery, and in December when I had this latest flareup! It's just mind-boggling. I told two doctors what I had found out, and they both said that the drug could have caused my knee cartilage to weaken and tear. I can't tell you how angry I am. The damage is done, and while my knee feels better than it did last week, it is much worse than it was at the beginning of Dec.

I live on Long Island, and there is a fabulous orthopedic hospital in Manhattan called the Hospital for Special Surgery. They have a department called the Institute for Cartilage Repair. I got an appt. with the dept. head on Jan. 18th. I hope I'll finally get some resolution to this, but my gut feeling is that I'll have to have another operation.

Oh, and of course, like all of you with chronic pain, I'm depressed and anxious, and have trouble falling asleep.

Anyway, crocheting and Crochetville help keep me sane. I hope that 2007 will be a healing year for all of us. Let's keep crocheting to keep our minds off the pain.

I have to pat every one of you ladies with chronic pain on the back. I work in a doctor's office in between crochet projects and today we had some of our chronic pain patients in for followups. For the most part they do nothing but take pain meds and complain about the pain. But there is one who has fibromyalgia and lupus who works part time, volunteers locally and knits. I have to say that you ladies who are trying to get on with your lives are stong and brave and an inspiration to us all gentle :hug :hug :hug for you all

CHrissy

Vicki

Thanks for the advice about Vistral. I will suggest it to my dr. Unfortunately I just got a new dr in September and it took until the end of November for me to finally get an appointment with her. She turned out to be very uninterested in my problems. I think she is either overwhelmed with her new practice or is really just not interested. I will have to see her again sometime this month to let her know the latest anti-inflamitory didn't work at all but it did cause some interesting side effects like shaking and upset stomach from the first day. Maybe with the Vistral I can go back to Naproxen since that really did help a bit. Boy would it be nice to go off the percoset a bit.

Thanks again.

Carol

I'm currently taking Cipro for an infection, and when I read the info about it last week I saw the same thing (Cipro is a quinolone) about the tendon ruptures.

I had an achilles tendon rupture about 6 years ago, so I've been very observant about any little ache and pain since starting the Cipro (only 3 more days to go on it! yay!)

I finally got to go see my neuro today. I wasnt surprised by what he told me. I was right about what was wrong with me, but for some reason, I'm not freaking out about it. I'm surprisingly very calm about it. I had a bit of a panic attack while talking to my boyfriend several days ago before I had confirmation about what was going on...I think that little...tension breaker...actually helped me today.

At least the neuro had some "sorta good" news. My problem seems to be currently fairly benign and probably wont give me too much of a problem for awhile. I can even wait awhile before figuring out what kind of medications (if any) that I want to take for it. Hopefully he's right about this.

I really was not surprised when he confirmed my suspicions. I've been pretty calm about it. I might take an anti-anxiety pill later, but surprisingly I didnt have to start popping the sedatives immediately.

Chrissy, it's great to get a pat on the back. I so wish there was something I could do for my mom, but she's debilitated enough that she can't work. Our doctor told her that if she wanted to live to see grandchildren she needed to suck up and apply for Disability. It's been a nightmare process. And it breaks my heart everytime someone looks at her like she just wants pain meds. We both HATE narcotics, and have pushed and pushed to get our doctors to give us just NSAIDs to keep us alive. We're both on Celebrex right now, and both love it! Celebrex is a cox-4 inhibitor. Not sure what that is, but it works!

i know exactly what you mean about people and thinking you just want pain meds. it took me over 3 years and 23 doctors later before i found out what was wrong. and that i needed another surgery to fix the damage from the first one, i was sent to several pain clinics that only wanted to do those dang zapand stab tests, which did nothing but cause more pain and more problems, well the last one i went to was suppose to be a top doc in his field, yea right, this guy was such a jerk, he didn't talk to me, he talked to my husband who told him that he was so far off base that he couldn't be anymore and still standing. all he wanted to do was to do the zap and stab, said it was the only way, the electricity would stop the pain:angry , what a quake, course he failed to tell me it cost my ins company 2500 for him to do it and when i refused he accused me of being a drug addict and only wanting pain meds. if docs only knew how much i hate taking them. but without i can not survive. i have tried all of the meds there are. and i mean ALL of them, this creep even sent my primary doc a letter stating that i only asked for pain meds(i didn't even ask for any) and that he should not give them to me as it could cost him his license, my doc was like what the heck? i reported this idiot to the state board of medical, those who monitor the docs and make sure they don't mess up., they reported back that they had a file a inch thick about this guy, but unless someone sued him there wasn't much they could do. come on, any of ya ever try and sue a doctor, is almost as hard as suing a attorney:angry :angry , anyways i understand how you feel when they think its all about the drugs, how i would love to have my old self back before the accident. how i would give all i have to make it better. it is very frustrating that people don't understand either, they figure your young, there is nothing wrong with you. for all who are in such pain , and dealing with idiot docs, i send hugs and prayers for you all:hug :hug god bless and keep you. lifting you all up in prayers:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

carol, your very welcome, i hope it helps you, without it i would be lost:yes :yes sending:hug :hug :hug :hug

Thanks for the advice about Vistral. I will suggest it to my dr. Unfortunately I just got a new dr in September and it took until the end of November for me to finally get an appointment with her. She turned out to be very uninterested in my problems. I think she is either overwhelmed with her new practice or is really just not interested. I will have to see her again sometime this month to let her know the latest anti-inflamitory didn't work at all but it did cause some interesting side effects like shaking and upset stomach from the first day. Maybe with the Vistral I can go back to Naproxen since that really did help a bit. Boy would it be nice to go off the percoset a bit.

Thanks again.

Carol

Hello ladies:

I've been reading this all the way thru and I just wanted to say that I'm here with each of you chronic pain suffers. I know too how it is and how it can ruin your life.

On week of Nov 9th 2004 yes on my birthday week on a sunday morning I went to get out of bed and Woooooooo I couldn't move. I tried several times not knowing why i couldn't move and I then called my hubby who was getting ready to go to church. He had to come and literally hold me and lift me up and over to sitting position and then pull me to be able to stand. Then i tried to take my first steps and fell back into the bed cause the pain was so unreal.

I told him to go to church and that I'd stay in bed til he got back home.

When he got back home we tried again and pain was so strong I was crying.

So in bed i basically stayed all day . Luckly we got a portable potty that belonged to my moms and I used that when i had to go..

Monday morning I called my doctors office and got in and it was crying all the ways and of course he sent me for x-rays and that didn;'t show much so off to MRI which shows I got a degenitve disk desease, and I got a buldging disk between my L2-L3. So now i say well how can we fix that and he say you don;t qualify for surgery so pain meds here we come..

I was on so many different norcotics big time heavy ones. Imagine they even gave me the patches they give cancer patients and I can;t tolerate that at all. All these pills just drove me sick to my stomack and I had to keep going back to my doctor to change the meds.

I was unable to go to church for over three months.

On thanksgiving day 2004 sitting at the table I began to cry one with pain and the other because I had ruined the family stay .. So off to the emergency room we went that evening and was push poked and all sorts of things only to send me back home with Lor tabs... Well ladies that took my pain away but I was in bed 24/7 and no life casuse i was asleep all the time.

One day i wake up and said honey i can't keep living my life asleep this was three months later and I said I'm not taking these lor tabs no more.. So back to doctor to change my meds. By then I'm being looked at like I'm nuts cause the doctor and the neurosergeon and even a orthopedic doctor i went to as well say that the degenitive desease and the buldging disk is not the cause of my pains...

Well in Jan 2005 I was sent to pain managemnt clinic and got a shot, that worked great and I felt brand new for three weeks I was pain free. Then whala whamo I got pain back and tripple pain... I called the office and they said that happens and I said thank you for letting me know.

so three months passed before they called me again for shot #2. Well by then I found out my insurance company won't cover them so $1,000 + bill we had to pay , So when i went for shot 2 I guess the guy missed cause it did nothing and then they try to schedule a 3rd shot and I said no. Back to my doctor who send me to therapy.... YIKES.... Wrong move Columbo....

I'd come home in tears and can't hardly walk and sit of course worst..

At bed time i hurt to my left and or my right side I even cried when I'd finally fall asleep from exhaution.

I cried out to God millions of time to take me already...

Well in dec of 2005 I wanted to go and jump in front of a oncoming 18 wheeler to end my life if I had the strengh to walk to the top of my driveway.

I knew it'd be sin if i take my life so I scream and cry out each and every day to God to take my life already.

I had no friends cause they didn't know how to help me and poor hubby paid the consequences..of my crankyness etc. I could not vacuum, sweep, mop, nothing this had taken my life. Hubby did it all ..One of my friends, said to me Lillibet don't think of taking your life think of all the people you will leave behind that love you and I said to her..... How many boxes of kleenex you thik you will need to get over me...So I can arrange to have them delivered before i kill my self.... So imagine....How I felt.....

I told my doctor if you think i'm crazy please send me to a shrink I will set him straight too. And beleive me i would have.

My doctor sent me to get bone scan 2 times, cause the pain travels at times to the ribs on my right side. Nothing showed up... Then another doctor had me get a cat scan which I too had to be paying cause insurance company won't pay it. That came back negative too... So in march of this year I was sent by my doctor to some other new doctor in town a Physiologist he is a cross between a physical therapist and orthopedics... Well this doctor prescribe Lidoderm patches 5%... and that works rarely and he gave me a prescription for Ultram ER tab and that only helps sometimes.

So I'm still labeled Chronic pain patient and still in pain and no one seems to be able to help... So I'm in God's hands and awaiting his mercies...

I can't work as i can't do anything or i be back in pain.. I can't travel by car no more than 1/2 drive and when i go with hubby to walmart i can't even push a empty cart.. Now thats bad.... and 1/2 the time we go to walmart I say honey please grab a few things from the list and lets go home ... I can't hardly walk by then and getting in and out of the car is just murder..

I was thinking of applying for SSI or something, but i'm affraid of what they will put me thru..

So ladies I will keep you all in my prayers, each of you...

Thank you for your time and letting me talk to some one about this...

I am so very sorry for your pain.... mine is nothing compared to yours. please dont give up....there is someone or something out there to help you. the ultram worked for me until i was put on the elivil. it interacts and causes terrible nausea and vomiting. so i stopped it. have you been checked for things like lupus, fibromyalgia or any arthritis such as rheumatoid? it is just a suggestion. i will surely keep you in my prayers!

HI Sherri:

Thanks for prayers they are always my strength. I was tested for Rumatoid arthristis and that came negative.

One doctor even called me here one evening and told me wth his years of expericence he was almost sure I had some sort of bone cancer and wanted me to get a bone marrow biopsy. I was torn to pieces then and my family doctor had a good talk with that wacko and then the wacko doctor called me the next day and told me that my doctor seems to be a pretty decent feller.

I replied that is why he is my doctor...

My doctor had me go get the ct scan and tons of blood works and said I have no cancer of any kind..He said wipe that out of your mind be worry free.

When i go back to see him I will have to ask him about the fybro... and the lupus too I guess..

So you mean to say that most of you ladies that have been diagnosed with fybro were first diagnosed just as chronic pain patients...???

Ohhh my and when the pain hits me right smack in my lower back where the back end and the buttocks begin its like a hugh fist right in there.. that fist like feeling is so big that i say to hubby, look honey look hard you got to see a lump there or a bulge like a fist of course he cant...

Many times I had layed down and just wondered how can any one tell me I must be imaging this.... Its no way of life for any one... I wouldn't wish this on the worst person in the world...

The worst part is when some one tells me, I know how you feel... Well if they don;t suffer from this sort of thing there is no way to even begin to imagine what we ladies are going thru.

I was told not to bend to pick up anything I have to squat. All excersises are just murder to me, and too much walking also murder.. There are days that when i get ready to turn over in bed it feels like my back has snapped in two and then i can't even move...

I hate meds and pain killers, I hate, feeling high or out of control of my being.

Drugs are not for me but there are days when I just take my ultram er and my naprosen and flexirol all together like my doctor told me i can do and of corse off to bed til next day. But i don't want to live like that either...

I sit can crochet some and I stand and crochet some, I sit and read and stand and read some... I have been doing hand applique for quilting and i try and do some sewing but i can't go far with that... I guess cause of hitting the petal on the machine etc...

Oh well some day it will end.

hopefully...

It sounds like nerve damage, if you feel a pain where the buttocks begin. Have you seen a chiropractor? I get more (temporary) relief from mine than I do from pills. Nerve blocks help for a time, but then they wear off. Electro destruction of the nerves work for a while, but the nerves grow back. I'm still hoping for an adjustment under anesthesia to get the pressure off the nerves completely and hopefully stay that way for a while.

Hi all --

Like so many of you, I'm delighted to have found this thread. I wasn't "officially" diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis until 2002 (when I began seeing one of the best rheumatologists in the country), because my RA is "odd" even for an auto-immune disease which is always hard. Like lupus, the blood tests can be really deceptive. I've only every had *one* positive result in all that time, although having my diagnosis now I can trace symptoms of the problem back as far as 1992.

I'm on quite a collection of meds: Plaquenil, methotrexate and Enbrel (one of the new hyper-expensive biologic drugs, which has literally reversed some of the damage that had started in my arms and wrists); Paxil, Elevil and clozanepam for the anxiety and stress-related pain; and uh, oh yeah, Lotensin for my blood pressure.

In December I had to finally face the fact that my health wasn't good enough for me to manage to work full time, a real struggle for me cos I've been a very successful computer security expert for a decade. Now I'm waiting for a decision on unemployment, hoping to sell some stuff on E-Bay, and looking around for part time work that will be enough to supplement my DH's salary (about a third of what mine was), to get us to the point of having enough to live on.

Crochet and jewelry making and sewing keep me sane -- and when my brain's up to it, I am researching a church in London.

I *so* totally identify with everyone's feelings and thoughts about dealing all of this. I haven't been able to read all the pages; it's too close to home, too hurtful, but I did want to mention one thing.

As hard as it is to keep going, FIND A DOCTOR WHO BELIEVES YOU. My mom's just gone through getting a fibro diagnosis, and I was on the phone with her every day reassuring her that she wasn't crazy and she didn't *need* to spend the rest of her life in pain. It's hard. It's the hardest thing in the world. I'm so glad we can help each other out this way...

I posted here before that I have fibro, but now there is something new. I had stints put in my right leg last Fri. due to blockages in the artery in my leg. I had angioplasty in it about two years ago, but because of knee problems and having to sit, I got 4 new ones. I have to have the knee replaced and figured I better get some circulation in it before I do hoping it would heal faster. Well, the dr. never told me that he was inserting the stints, kind of assumed that I knew. I had terrible pain in the knee when I woke up, but expected that because I knew it would be flat for a long time. Fri. night I spent most of the night crying because of pain all over the leg. When the hosp. called on Sat. for a report they couldn't explain the pain. Mon. I called the office and got a cool reception from the dr. nurse about it and finely saw him on Tues. Well beside the pain, my foot was burning up, red and swollen, but it itched too. Then it was in the sciatic nerve up my hip too. I was afraid I had developed a clot. Also I had a melt down when I found out how much the Plavix cost that I have to take now---$110.00 with the discount. Now they did a doppler and no clot, so great, but now they say it is RSD which is chronic pain in the nerves that never goes away and is debilitating. Has anyone ever heard of this. The info on the internet is less than clear. Go to get rid of pain, and come home with more! It was anything that could have been prevented evidently it can happen with any injury, even a sprain. Any info would be helpful. I haven't gone to work yet, but on Sat I try. I'm a phlebotomist in the same hospital and walk and stand for 8 hrs. Great huh!

that is new to me. i havent heard of that diagnosis before, denny.it almost sounds like a cellulitis or some kind of infection. i too have had all kinds of blood tests and all have come back negative. i havent had a formal diagnosis of lupus, but i have a lot of the symptoms. i think the dr. doesnt want to put that in a chart or to the insurance company until it is necessary. most of my pain is more a bother and makes me grouchy and uncomfortable instead of unbearable. I agree with the person who said that the hardest part is finding a doctor who is suitable for you. i happened to luck out the first time, since i have a friend who has RA. keep searching, it is not in your head!

I can fully understand about the problems. I have a degenerative back disease along with arthritis & my crafts, especially my crochet help me so much to reduce some stress & still feel good about me:hook

I posted here before that I have fibro, but now there is something new. I had stints put in my right leg last Fri. due to blockages in the artery in my leg. I had angioplasty in it about two years ago, but because of knee problems and having to sit, I got 4 new ones. I have to have the knee replaced and figured I better get some circulation in it before I do hoping it would heal faster. Well, the dr. never told me that he was inserting the stints, kind of assumed that I knew. I had terrible pain in the knee when I woke up, but expected that because I knew it would be flat for a long time. Fri. night I spent most of the night crying because of pain all over the leg. When the hosp. called on Sat. for a report they couldn't explain the pain. Mon. I called the office and got a cool reception from the dr. nurse about it and finely saw him on Tues. Well beside the pain, my foot was burning up, red and swollen, but it itched too. Then it was in the sciatic nerve up my hip too. I was afraid I had developed a clot. Also I had a melt down when I found out how much the Plavix cost that I have to take now---$110.00 with the discount. Now they did a doppler and no clot, so great, but now they say it is RSD which is chronic pain in the nerves that never goes away and is debilitating. Has anyone ever heard of this. The info on the internet is less than clear. Go to get rid of pain, and come home with more! It was anything that could have been prevented evidently it can happen with any injury, even a sprain. Any info would be helpful. I haven't gone to work yet, but on Sat I try. I'm a phlebotomist in the same hospital and walk and stand for 8 hrs. Great huh!

I looked it up... Have you seen a neurologist for it? Maybe a neuro can Rx the right kinds of meds to control the pain? Either that or a pain specialist.

Archived