Naruto Village Symbol Patch blanket (10% Assembled)

Psyicman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet I love Naruto! I was thining of making something like this with the symbols but I'm not as good at it as you are. I want to make my own Hidden in the Leaves village band that most of the characters have on.

Just a reminder: it is a violation of our forum guidelines to post patterns of trademarked/copyrighted images and/or characters without having the permission of the trademark or copyright holder.

Okay, I'm going to show my ignorance here. My son loves this show, and it's on quite a lot at our house, but I'm usually crocheting or knitting. So I hear the show, but don't see it.

How many of these symbols are there? Are you making your squares in the actual colors of the symbols on the show, or are you just making up what you like? I think I'm going to have to start paying more attention to the show, because I think my son would like something like this!

In my understanding of the show there are 12 ninja villages that I know of. Leaf, Sand, Cloud, Stone, Mist, Waterfall, Rain, Grass, Star, Moon, Snow, and Sound. Each village has a symbol that represents them and is usualy worn on a headband somewere on the ninjas body (usualy there forehead). The symbols are all as accurate as I can get them graphing them out but the colors I am using is my own personal tast of what I think best represents them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived