Naruto Village Symbol Patch blanket (10% Assembled)

Psyicman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are very cool. My son is interested in seeing if I can make him a blanket with these squares. Can't wait to see yours completed!!

I understand the copyright issue.. but maybe it wouldn't be a violation to ask a few technical details?

could you tell us whether these are done in regular sc or in tunisian?

Did you use microrevolt to graph these or did you freehand?

What type of yarn and what size hook did you use?

Thanks

The patterns are hand drawn on a standard cambridge 8 1/2in X 11in graph paper except for the Leaf pattern. That is done with smaller costom made graph paper. I use a size I hook (5.50mm) and I crochet them upsided down in single crochet. As for yarn type I have never really cared what it is made out of just the color. If anyone wants to talk Naruto feel free to e-mail me. My next projects that I am going to work on are something from Bleach the anime and Halo the game.

Psicman when you say you start upside down do you mean you start from the bottom up? And you use an I hook on all the symbols you've done so far right? I just into Bleach and I love it Ichigo and Rukia are my favs so far.

• 2 weeks later...
Claire, How old is your son? I'm considering making attempting one for my 17 (almost 18) y/o son.

Lisa,

My youngest son is ten and big into Naruto. Of course, I sit there and watch it with him and am almost as big a fan as he is. The only trouble is, I've already made him an afghan and other family members are waiting for me to make one for them.

Still, it would be a nice project. I think it would be neat to do the map of villages and surround it by the symbols. I'm very interested to see how Psyicman's comes out.

Your son would probably like it if he's a fan of the show. My 18 yo liked the show when he could watch the Japanese versions on the internet, but for some reason doesn't like to watch the episodes in English. Doesn't like the voice actors. Go figure!

I too am a HUGE fan of Naruto. I like it in both languages but I perfer english better. I have two projects to finish first then I will start on my Naruto afghan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived