Charity blitz 2007 See totals Post #2

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just was down there on Friday and I must say those kiddos are going to LOVE them!! A new mom just moved in with 7 children... I'm working on stockings to stuff the critters in as we speak!

I'd say that if she has 7 kids she must have been a mom for a while. :devil I'm really enjoying making these critters, it seems that all I generally make are square and rectangular thingies. I'll let you know when I ship the box.:manyheart

Hey everyone glad to see yall are stiull blitzin!!! My amigos charity is coming in NOV. and I wanted to ask for hats for cancer patients. All sizes all colors any pattern. I am still full of sqs from the last blitz and since I have no imediate plans for Mexico I thought my other big place we give to could use a nice surplus!

So hats hats hats please

Working on flower fairies and stockings. Will next week be ok to mail? So that I can finish these.

Also loking for a few chemo cap patterns, I like the bucket style hat in the snb book, (can't remember the name just now) I really want a nice one to do b/c I will also make 1 for my SIL. as well as the ones for Jimmie. Any links?

..Thanks Sarah, next week will be great...

I just received an AWESOME box from TraceyLeigh that had dishcloths and toiletries for the mission... those will be VERY appreciated!!!! Those are ALAWYS in need..thank you TraceyLeigh

Zoo part 4 is complete!

th_zoo4sm.jpg

Not without some problems though, one elephant ear ended up in my coffee, and I sewed a tail to the underside of one one of the cats. I did catch myself before sewing the bear tail to his head (I realized it was a bit small to be an ear). Final total 40, plus a duck to ensure safe travel. Actually there are two ducks making the package a double-ducker! :ducky :ducky (Now don't all of you groan at once).

Hey everyone glad to see yall are stiull blitzin!!! My amigos charity is coming in NOV. and I wanted to ask for hats for cancer patients. All sizes all colors any pattern. I am still full of sqs from the last blitz and since I have no imediate plans for Mexico I thought my other big place we give to could use a nice surplus!

So hats hats hats please

I am glad to see you still have squares left and that you will have enough without needing the ville

and Cancer caps how wonderful

Zoo part 4 is complete!

th_zoo4sm.jpg

Not without some problems though, one elephant ear ended up in my coffee, and I sewed a tail to the underside of one one of the cats. I did catch myself before sewing the bear tail to his head (I realized it was a bit small to be an ear). Final total 40, plus a duck to ensure safe travel. Actually there are two ducks making the package a double-ducker! :ducky :ducky (Now don't all of you groan at once).

:lol:lol:rofl:rofl:lol:lol

Lea, Is it ok to use puffy paint to make the faces? (for the critters?) Also, I make designer hair bows for little girls, would these be ok to send too? Or will the stockings be filled for boys and girls together? (not seperated boy/girl)

Also need your snail mail. Getting a box ready to mail. ;)

Wow Cluless those are all so cute! and so many, I wish I could have gotten some done.

I'll get my 2 scarves in the mail to you this week Lea!

Jimmie Lu any particular hat patterns? I don't know what kind to make for Cancer patients but I'm ready to try to make a few. I've been slowing down since the holidays are coming :)

I haven't gotten started yet :eek and I still need to get my scarves out to Lea :eek again. I'm going to get them in the mail this week Lea I've got 2 birthday presents to get mailed too so I have to go to the PO.

Archived