Charity blitz 2007 See totals Post #2

Jimmie Lu

Again I would like to say THANKS to all who participated in the Charity for the Agape Clubhouse this month. I am always so touched by people's kindness and unselfishness. This is one of those moments.

I appreicate you all and am glad to be a part of a great group like the 'Ville!

You can send items to:

Donna Flowers

1770 Pine Street

Deland, Florida 32724

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 3 scarves ready to go Donna! I'll be putting them in the mail tomorrow 10/3 It completely slipped my mind that it was the end of the month already :lol

:hug

I rec'd lots of caps from Galloway Ohio (there wasn't anything in the box with a C-Ville User Name on it).

Thanks for the contribution! Your an Angel! Everything is wonderful.

:hug

I rec'd lots of caps from Galloway Ohio (there wasn't anything in the box with a C-Ville User Name on it).

Thanks for the contribution! Your an Angel! Everything is wonderful.

I forgot to include my name in the box so I put it somewhere outside the box... as long as you got it tho everything is cool )

I rec'd from mellowe67 and a package from Nashville Tennessee (couldn't find a C-Ville User Name for this package).

Thanks so much for the hats, scarfs, mittens, adorable lil backpack...just awesome. So, So Wonderful!! :clap:hug

Catch me catch me if you can. I'm trying to make as many animals as humanly possible for this months blitz (and still keep my day job). Here' the critter collection so far. I cheated and got my mom to help when she was here in July. (She made the pig, racoon, duck, fat cat, dinousaur - she made me do the scales, ). There's another pony and a monkey in the Parts Basket. Hopefully I can make 5 or 6 more. The animals in the foreground are made from Kristies Floppy Friends and Lazy Days collections http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=26966. And to be honest, if I can make them and put them together, anyone can. The patterns are great and very fun to make. I see a frog and an elephant in my near future.

th_animals.jpg

Rec'd packages from Cluless and TracyLeigh. Thanks so much for all the wonderful scarfs, fingerless gloves and hats. Such wonderful gifts and so very thoughful! Thanks so much for all the kindness. :c9

I am sorry I was gone for so long, I have been busy, (you can read an update on my blog) I did want to clarify, I was not the person who suggested the Aug. (?) Hope charity. ( I just found out about the questions, and able to reply, as I have been off line for some time and am not yet set up at home with a new pc) I do work for the Cherokee Pregnancy Center here in SC. You can read past posts on my blog to see more about that charity. I do hope it was figured out before august so you all could donate. Had I been on-line, and able to reply, the Cherokee Preg. Center would have loved donations. I will still be off line for a short while longer, but you can pm me your questions and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. ( Hoping to be set up by Thanksgiving, we currently have other expences....We are expecting a sweet little baby girl, due in December! Yeah! Praise Jesus! )

I'm sorry I haven't been able to participate in Sept. & Oct. I've been feeling very poorly. I'm in remission from Multiple Myeloma (blood cancer) and now I have another kind. I had surgery on Friday - it went well. I did have some things made for September but I'll hold on to them for next time. I hope to be ok for November. I just wanted to let you know. I didn't forget you all.

Catch me catch me if you can. I'm trying to make as many animals as humanly possible for this months blitz (and still keep my day job). Here' the critter collection so far. I cheated and got my mom to help when she was here in July. (She made the pig, racoon, duck, fat cat, dinousaur - she made me do the scales, ). There's another pony and a monkey in the Parts Basket. Hopefully I can make 5 or 6 more. The animals in the foreground are made from Kristies Floppy Friends and Lazy Days collections http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=26966. And to be honest, if I can make them and put them together, anyone can. The patterns are great and very fun to make. I see a frog and an elephant in my near future.

th_animals.jpg

th_zoo2.jpg

The ZOO CONTINUES.. (sorry the pic is blurred)

We've been joined by 2 frogs (one that waves sweetly)

a puppy, a kitty, a koala, a bunny, a pony, a lion,

an elephant and a monkey

th_zoo2.jpg

The ZOO CONTINUES.. (sorry the pic is blurred)

We've been joined by 2 frogs (one that waves sweetly)

a puppy, a kitty, a koala, a bunny, a pony, a lion,

an elephant and a monkey

The ZOO CONTINUES...

th_zoo3.jpg

A very cute Wallaby from Cupcakes collection http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7483533

The Koala from the previous pic (center cam wearing the cute gum nuts necktie) came from her patterns also. Way Too Cute.

Another little bear, a little elephant, a monkey, a turtle, a kitty, a scarey pink bunny with blue eyes an orange lion that nees a hair cut.

I definitely need an Ameoba pattern. No arms, no legs, no ears or tail. Just a cute little blob that any kid would just like to snuggle up with....

Hey! You can't blame me for trying!, all of these parts are driving me batso!. So far, I've only ended up with a spare paw and two outer ears.

Archived