Charity blitz 2007 See totals Post #2

Jimmie Lu

I have completed 20 items for the August blitz....can someone please PM me the mailing address?

I don't have the mailing addy either. These are ready to go to Nashville Crocheter when I get the addy and the time to run to the PO again. (9 items)

th_nashville.jpg

I sent these to Hope Crisis Pregnancy center in Arizona today. (11 items)

th_arizona.jpb.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh, OH my gosh!...thats what I kept saying as I pulled out blanket after blanket today. My husband got up to see what in the world I was talking about. :lol

I got 9 blankets from Cheryl aka clacey817. They are all different and beautiful

I got 6 blankets from Cluless some are fleece with crocheted borders and some are all crochet. Beautiful!

She also sent 3 crocheted diaper shirts. Very cute:cheer

From minwifeof4boys aka Lea I got 5 premie hats, 2 newborn hats and a premie blanket. They are all beautiful

I will post pictures later tonight or tomorrow. I just wanted to let everybody know that their packages arrived safe and sound.

I can't wait to take all your beautiful items to the center. I know they will love them.

New to the forum and I wanna join. Can I please?

Quick Question (qq) to Flowerpower06 for the Sept Charity, Agape Clubhouse... who is getting our donations, women? Or is it a bit of everyone?

I was going to whip out a few hats and was wondering about sizes.

Thanks

Just a heads up on October's charity... http://www.durhamrescuemission.org/programs/homeless-services/womenandchildren.html

Our whole family volunteers here. I would like to do small stuffies for Christmas stockings to the children in the women's & family services division. You might want to do a mix of some with sewn eyes instead of buttons for the youngers. I have a few ( non recalled) Dora dolls that I ma donating that could use some clothes for a bigger gift if you would rather contribute that instead of a stuffie... We begin planning and wrapping in Oct. If I get more then needed for the inservice and out service families, then I will donate to the big Christmas project

http://www.durhamrescuemission.org/events/christmas.html

OR

if you want to do scarves we can use them at Thanksgiving at the dinner/ coat give away..

http://www.durhamrescuemission.org/events/christmas.html

Such a variety:D

PM for my addy... and Thanks a bunch~ Our family has spent Thanks giving and Christmas Eve there for the last 8 years and the folks are very very thankful

Quick Question (qq) to Flowerpower06 for the Sept Charity, Agape Clubhouse... who is getting our donations, women? Or is it a bit of everyone?

Thanks

Welcome aboard. I'm making stuff for both men and women scarves/hats/fingerless mitts. I think they need just about anything. PM Flowerpower06 if you already haven't.

I'm glad I stopped in.....

The items are for men, women, children, teens. All sizes are needed.

Thanks!!

Thanks

Hi everbody,

I had to go out of town for more than a week and when I returned I had 2 more boxes of beautiful items to take to the Hope Center for Women.

Tracyleigh sent

3 premie blankets and 16 hats! They are all beautiful!

And mellowe67 sent

3 beautiful blankets 2 are fleece with embroidery and crocheted edging and one is a crocheted star 12 point star blanket.

Thank you both sooooo much. I know the ladies at the Hope Center will love them. :cheer:manyheart

Barbara

Archived