Doggie sweater a-la-halloween

iamjenbg

So way back when i tested a doggie sweater "kiwi's kozy"..I made one for a friend who has a terrier because we didnt have a dog (only 3 cats, a hamster & fish)... i made it in camo ww yarn....but he never ended up sending me pics......SOOOOOOOOOOO....

We went out and got ourselves a puppy so i could make one and take a picture! *hehehehe*....no really..we had been searching for the perfect doggie for our family and we found HER!!! She's a 1/2 shih tzu, 1/4 maltese & 1/4 poodle black bundle of FLUFF! We named her Jessy and here she is...modeling her BATMAN halloween sweater! (the logo i did out of felt and hand sewed it on) - it was all my husbands idea! *laughing*

jessyhalloween7677.jpg

She was is now 5 months...she was 3.5 months there. Her hair has grown like mad (the maltese in her) and she will be getting the gift of a "big-time grooming" for x-mas! hehehehehe

That is super cute...the sweater looks awesome and your little girl is so sweet! I wouldnt know what to do with all that fur! My dog is short hair and he sheds like crazy...I really would not have a clue...but that super grooming thing sounds promising :grin!! Great job and so creative with the batman logo!

Cute puppy! Although I suspect you crocheted a dog out of fun fur and just claimed to have bought a real puppy :) just teasin'

Archived