3 Pineapples

Miss USA

A client gave me 3 HUGE boxes full of back issues of Decorative Crochet and Crochet Magic magazines. I have been going hog wild looking through them all. Every day now I grab one on my way out to work and a ball of thread and make a doily. This one was so pretty and unique that I ahd to share. It was small, like a coaster. Size 30 thread and an 11 hook.

teensydoily.jpg

That's really pretty! Wow... a size 30... I don't think I can see that small.

That would make a gorgeous choker, if you crocheted a simple choker to go around your neck and attached it.

Joan

A question, what is the purpose of a quarter in the photo? This is ard. the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen a coin in a photo. Is is supposed to represent the size of the item of work? Just wondering. (Dah me)

jaye

A question, what is the purpose of a quarter in the photo? This is ard. the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen a coin in a photo. Is is supposed to represent the size of the item of work? Just wondering. (Dah me)

jaye

YES it is to show how small it is. :loser I apologize if the quarter bothers you so.

Miss USA,

It doesn't bother me at all, I was just WONDERING why there was a coin in the photo, cuz' I had seen a coin in 2 or 3 other photo. No offense to the work. I think the work is very nice. Sorry if I may of sounded offended in asking a question.

jaye

Archived