More Halloween Doilies

MimiFL

Here are a few more Halloween doilies...

This one's from a 1918 pattern I found online. I changed the original white, again, to Halloween colors. I love this pattern, and made another one in gold (I'll post that pic when I have it). This Halloween one was 10"; the gold one came out a little bigger. :jack

spooky_doily_400.jpg

This next one's from a vintage pattern, to which I added little ghost appliques. I completely revamped the edging (didn't like the original). It's about 10". :ghost

circle_ghosts_ebay.jpg

This one's smaller, about 8". I got the pattern from Decorative Crochet. It was supposed to be much bigger, but I got tired of making those time-consuming circles so I stopped after 3. Same colors as usual. :jack

haunted_circles.jpg

Very beautiful.

When you first think about black and orange, you can't picture it looking good, but they look great. Infact, I think they add to the design. I love the ghost:ghost appliques.

WOW, your doilies are gorgeous! I love the colors for Halloween!....You are sending those to me now, right? LOL! (just kidding) :lol They really are beautiful and the patterns you used are fabulous! Three Cheers for you! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Wow - those look great - I agree that they'd really be striking in Christmas colors too! Not sure how the ghosties would fit that tho - that's my favorite one!

Archived