A shrug

ginamaria73

Love the color. and I am with your sister. I would have taken it too; if I were that size. :lol Very pretty. and good job.pinkroses

I could only see the 2nd picture but the shrug is beautiful! You really have the slim figure to carry off that look. Nice work!:)

Thanks, I do take it as a compliment. My youngest sister is my biggest fan. Everytime I try something new--she snaps it up! :) I just finished a black one because my middle sister saw my baby sisters shrug & said-you never make ME anything! I want one. So I made her one in black for her birthday on the 19th of this month.

I practically had to beg my sister to take the blanket I made for her...but she won't give up the one I made for me! :)

Your shrug is very nice, I like the colour and it does suit you beautifully!

-- Michelle

Wow that is a lovely shrug.. I love the color. And you wear it well... I wish I was slim like you.. hehehe.

Where did you get the pattern from? Was it online? Let me know please.

I love to make stuff for my 35 year old niece she just loves to get crocheted items from me....And wears them too...

I acually got the pattern from annies attic crochet magazine. Its called, I think,a cotton candy shrug. It is really a fast & super easy pattern. I love the way it turns out. The beautiful person modeling the shrug is actually my little sister. :) She's one of those lucky people who looks good in everything.When I give the black one I made to my other sister for her birthday-I will post pictures of her in hers also.

Archived