My very first crochet project!! (potholder)

AdenPenn

I did it! :cheer I finished my very first crochet project. It is one of four potholders for my mum for Christmas. No really it is a potholder I swear, just a little skinny.

holder1.jpg

holder2.jpg

I am very proud of my little hoop.

(I am sorry about the poor pictures. All I have is a camera phone to borrow)

I learned a lot of what not to do, and I am ready to pick up the hook and try again.:hook

Looks wonderful! (A heck of a lot better than MY first square...come to think of it, better than my first dozen...)

What a great idea to make the holder longer than it is wide! Much less risk of burning one's self. I'm going to have to try that!

Hey, everyone has a first project! Yours turned out very nice! It is a great accomplishment to finish something you are not sure about, but experience is the only way to get confident. You should be very proud to have completed the potholder and your loop works very well. Way to go!

Doesn't finishing your first feel GREAT!

You'll be amazed to see your own progress! Take photos of your work because its fun to watch your skills increase!

Your mom will love the potholder, and a lot of times I wish I had a longer skinnier one than a square. I think it's great!

Archived