poo

naidascrochet

since someone was looking for the poo pattern in the "seeking pattern" forum, thought I'd bump this thread as a reminder to post the poo pattern :)

Sandy

Oh man! my dad is always after me to clean the litter box (when the cat is still IN it!) I gotta make one of those! :rofl :rofl :rofl

That is ... too funny (phew almost said cute!) lol! Thanks for sharing this, ah, earthy discovery, I really needed the laugh!

you could make it using one of those soft fuzzy yarns, I 've got something that's not chenille, it's just fluffy.

fuzzy poo? ROFLMAO!:rofl

Ohhhh my I've seen it all and this is just as cute as can be....

Nadia please post the pattern... I'd love to make some of these to take to the vets clinic along with my mouse toys for them to give to each kitty that comes for check up the poo would be great for the doggies...

I'd have to paint features on it rather than the plastic eyes but still a great gag to give to a doggie that has just come out of the vets clinic.

glad that the owner of this mystery work finally came forward...being the mother of two teenage boys this is nothing compared to some of the other things they talk about... way too cute. my dad will love this one.

ha ha ha ha forget the dog, i would make a fridgie out of it, or a sachet for the car, xmas ornament for the favorite in-laws, key chain, or fill it with cat nip for my lil kittys. Its an AWESOME lil conversation piece! Oh I could have a lot of fun with the lil "Poopie" very CUTE! I just love it!!!!!!

I cant wait for the pattern!! That is great! My husband would love it! Just because hes old enough to be married...doesnt mean hes outgrown toilet humor! So great!

Archived