poo

naidascrochet

lol...well, 'poo' does mean 'poo'...my 6 year old saw it and loved it right away, then she said 'mommy this looks like a poopie' I told her it is a poopie! she still thinks its cute.

my 10 year old son was like 'you crocheted a poop??! why??'

lol!

:wink

naida

I saw the subject and thought: "no....". But yes! What a cute idea, I'll have to show my daughters, I know the younger will love it! Yup, and I didn't tell her what it was, and she still guessed "a rolling turd". (we just saw RV with Robin Williams) My 11 yo is more like your 10yo, I think she'd just look, and (with a grin on her face) say "WHY??"

Looks more like soft-serve ice cream or marshmallow fluff to me, given that it's white! :lol

Gentle Reminder: Past experience shows that topics like this somehow quickly spiral out of the PG-rating realm, so please remember to keep your comments within the PG category. I'm glad to see that everyone has done this so far. So have fun, but stay PG so the thread can stay. :D

OMG! Too hilarious! Great for gag gift, or possibly potty training. Wonder if it would help train my 18 mo. granddaughter. In white it does look like ice cream, maybe make a cone to go with it.

Please send the pattern

Thanks

Actually, fitting with the 'poo title, it also looks like a blob of shampoo suds. This could be really cute for hairdressers!!

Hey I got one of those dogs...another idea:clap

Maybe the 'Dude' is on to something. Dark color hemp for help getting your dog to 'go' when all she wants to do is stand there and look at you at the other end of the leash?

I love it! I think that I'd like to make one for my daughter since she is potty training. Did you post the pattern? Also for the people who think that it looks like shampoo suds, you could make it using one of those soft fuzzy yarns, I 've got something that's not chenille, it's just fluffy. I thought that it looked like snow, so I bought it. It'd make a great shampoo blob.:cheer

I thought it was going to be a bear! :lol My 4 yo grandson would appreciate it-since he is facinated with this subject at the moment!:D :D

Maybe the new mascot for Dairy Queen chain! (in CT anyway):icecream :laughroll :laughroll

lol...yes my hubby thinks it looks like soft serve icecream too.

I do think it would be good for potty training the kiddies. They could take it with them when they go potty, it might help them feel better about it.

My daughter used to be afraid of the potty.

nice idea for the doggies too! lol

No, I havent posted the pattern yet, when I do I'll post the link here.

:hook I didnt think it would be this popular, glad everyone likes it.

naida

The poo is wonderful! I've got a friend who's obsessed with toilet humor...like litterally, if it's about the toilet she's all about it!

:rofl

lol...well, 'poo' does mean 'poo'...my 6 year old saw it and loved it right away, then she said 'mommy this looks like a poopie' I told her it is a poopie! she still thinks its cute.

my 10 year old son was like 'you crocheted a poop??! why??'

lol!

:wink

naida

HILARIOUS!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

I must say that you should crochet it in a lovely shade of brown! :rofl

I do agree that it looks like a soft serve ice cream cone with out the cone.

Good Job!

Archived