sorry

I'm sorry if I told you I was ganna make a square for you I wont be able to do it now I just lost one of my beloved mice so I don't feel like starting anything new I'll finish up what I started but thats it maybe in a few weeks if some of you still need squares I can make some but yeah *hugs* to everyone sorry

Awwwwwww, I am so sorry that your loving mouse passed on. I know how hard it is. I raised a few mice not that long ago, so I know how loving they are and how attached you become to them. I'm sure that he/she was very dear to your heart. It will take time to heal. I cried a lot when my meeces died......especially the wild one that I raised from a baby. She lived for about 2 and a half years. She was so old that her fur started to turn gray.....and she was a brown house mouse. I am sure that your little one has crossed over to rainbow bridge where my beloved pets are.....they are happy there. I am very sympathetic with your loss.

lots of hugs to comfort you :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Daisy

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your pet! My husband and I had several pet mice when we got married and our favorite one died giving birth to her second litter of pups. Unfortunately it was before any of them were born! It's really hard, but keep your chin up hun!

This 'poem' is beautifully written....hope it helps.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

i am sorry you lost your beloved princess, i hope you feel better soon it does not matter what kind of species your fur child is(or feathered for that matter) what matters is that you love them and they love you. i am sending :hug :hug :hug for you sweetie hang in there:hug :hug

I'm sorry if I told you I was ganna make a square for you I wont be able to do it now I just lost one of my beloved mice so I don't feel like starting anything new I'll finish up what I started but thats it maybe in a few weeks if some of you still need squares I can make some but yeah *hugs* to everyone sorry

------------

I'm so sorry about your little mouse. :( I don't have rodents any more, but I've had a succession of hammies, rats and mice. I especially loved my mice Lucy and Ethel. They were the best of friends in the whole world. But they're both gone now (Ethel got cancer, apparently fairly common, and Lucy went soon after I lost Ethel). I decided not to keep rodents after that, because I'd get so attached, and they just don't live very long.

But my kitty Charlie loved the hammies! I had 2 escape their cages at different times, and both times, I found them curled up with Charlie. I used to tell the kitties that they were family, not food.

Mary, I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet, no matter if it's a horse or a wee mousie, you love it and you know it loves you.

Hmm, I know how hard losing a pet is too, or loosing an animal that doesn't even belong to you.

I worked on a small horse ranch for a year, and one time, this filly was born, and she was the sweetest little thing. I got really attached to her. Well, It ended up that she got a very bad colic, and a friend of mine, and I, made sure she kept on walking for hours everyday ( to try to get her bouls to move). She ended up going in for surgery, but half way through they said she wouldn't make it, and that it would be better to just have her put down. It was so sad. I had put so much of my heart into her.

Anyways. All that to say, I know how you feel. I'll be praying for you.

God Bless!!!

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry you lost your princess:( I think it was very happy that you got her out of that place though so at least she had a happy little life with you:) :hug :hug

And I'm sorry for CroJulee aswell it must've been really hard to have to put her down:( :hug :hug

I am so sorry you lost your furry family member. I know how hard it is and my heart breaks for you. Keep in mind what a wonderful life you gave her while she was with you and how happy you made each other. :hug

Hope you feel better soon about your lil mouse! I was devestated when my lil Missy passed--no matter how big or little, how young or old, when a pet steals your heart (and hoardes it in their den), it's tough to lose them.

Hang in there.

Hugs and scritches.

~Kate

• 2 weeks later...

Sympathies to everyone on this thread who has lost a pet. I'm not usually all warmth and fuzzies about furry animals, but my Dad's guide dog is retired and finally being sent to california to end his days where it's warmer and better for his joints, and I'm suddenly broken up about it. Was practically raised with that dog as a brother. Usually guide dogs stay with the owners, but he's so old and its so cold on his poor joints here...

Warm hugs to everyone on this thread. Thought: when a furry loved one is lost, furry yarns are good therapy

Archived