Tapestry tulip pot holders

Adri

I crocheted these pot holders using tapestry crochet. I carried the different coloured yarns not being used behind my work, so I needed to attach a single crochet square to hide all the long threads on the back. So now it's fairly thick, just right for not buring yourself! :angry

135472471_ee71f92eec_m.jpg

my they are far too lovely to go anywhere near a pot! I particularly like the tulip pattern and colours.

Hi everybody!

Thanks for all of your compliments! It was kinda hard work making these pot holders, not tangling the different colours, stitching AND following the charts... after all that work, I really want to use them and get the most of them, even if they may suffer from the heavy use!

They are beautiful, why do you look so cross?

Oops! I meant to put on: :blush , sometimes I do burn myself near the stove (but not with these pot holders, besides being thick, they are also pretty large)...

I got the pattern from an old issue of Rakam, an Italian magazine. I looked for a website but couldn't find one, sorry...

Very pretty potholders and impressive work. I've tried just to do stripes with different colors and have hard time. Your picture potholders are beautiful.:)

I crocheted these pot holders using tapestry crochet. I carried the different coloured yarns not being used behind my work, so I needed to attach a single crochet square to hide all the long threads on the back. So now it's fairly thick, just right for not buring yourself! :angry

135472471_ee71f92eec_m.jpg

Those are really beautiful!:cheer

your potholders are so pretty!!!

would love hanging them in my kitchen with a "please do not use" sign ... lol

great work!!! :cheer

Archived