63 more squares afghan

riuaki

:yay I just finished this afghan, felt like it took forever. I made it in caron SS in white and victorian rose. My cat wouldn't get off of the squares when I was making it, and refuses to budge from it now. I was a little suprised how huge it turned out, and couldnt find a place to photograph the entire thing, so this will have to do.

afghan63.jpg

Beautiful!!! I love how you did the squares in white and edged/trimmed in pink/rose. Great job!!! Love it.

:yay I just finished this afghan, felt like it took forever. I made it in caron SS in white and victorian rose. My cat wouldn't get off of the squares when I was making it, and refuses to budge from it now. I was a little suprised how huge it turned out, and couldnt find a place to photograph the entire thing, so this will have to do.

afghan63.jpg

Extremely nice:cheer:clap

Thank you everyone :)

i put a lot of time into this afghan (about a month of working on it exclusively), but now I can't figure out what I want to do with it. I can't really just keep it out somewhere because it would get dirty quickly especially since I have the grey cat and a black and orange cat who both shed horribly and like to track dirt all over (though i'm not sure where they get the dirt from , they're indoor cats).

My cats (Loki and Rhapsody) seem to think they have to give their approval in anything I do. Loki was caught sleeping on the afghan squares many times, so there are little grey hairs imbedded in the afghan, his signiture I guess.

Archived