Rainbow Boucle Shawl

mwedzi

After seeing everybody's items in JoAnn's Rainbow Boucle, I decided to try some. I love the color play, but don't really like the feel of the yarn. So I'm going to post a trade in the trade section here for 2 balls of it (they're giant balls) in the red/orange/brown color, so if you're interested, check there. (they've been taken! thanks!)

I followed the Alpaca Pi Shawl thing that other people did here, leaving out 1 pattern repeat cuz, well, i didn't want to do any more. This is the result:

th_rainbowboucleshawl.jpg

th_rainbowboucleshawl2.jpg

Love the shawl and especially the varigated colors... I love working with boucle... but you just prove to me that I can try another stitch other than sc.. great job.

It is lovely, I recently made a shawl out of the Joann's Black/white/gray Rainbow boucle and I did not like it at all....I gave it to a friend who liked it and I was glad but I would not get that yarn again...

But your alpha pi came out great....

Very nice.

Thanks for the tip on the yarn.

Here I've been saying the raspberry colored yarns don't seem to make it to the West Coast.. and what do I see here.. yp..raspberry.. and your way, way East of me.

It's not fair !:(

I love your colors !:cheer

-Pam L-

your shawl is beautiful. :clap did you have to use a big hook to see the stitches in the boucle?

Thanks. I did use a big hook, but didn't bother to try to see the stitches. Still too hard. Just felt for the stitches.

Archived