Beaded Headband (My first pattern)

angelmira

Hi all,

I tried to post this last night, but it didn't seem to take. I made my first crochet pattern. It's nothing too fancy, I'm just happy that I finally did it. I lack creativity a lot so it was a big step for me. Anyway, take a look and lemme know what you think! It's like a baby taking it's first steps :clap

http://angelmira.blogspot.com/2006/04/beaded-headband.html

Ooh! Very pretty! I've been wanting to try something with beads & this looks like a great pattern to start off with -- quick & straight-forward! Thanks for sharing!

:cheer

Krista

:cat

Nice. And with all the colors and textures yarn comes in you can have them to match anything. I saw in a recent issue of First for Women Magazine that headbands are very popular right now... so have fun whipping some more up.

:cheer

That's a really nice heaband.:) I've been wanting to crochet with beads but haven't found a quick project to try it out with yet. This is perfect. I didn't know you were from Enola I live in Enola too.:lol

Thank you! I'm so excited I just went to the craft store today and got more yarn and beads! Just want I needed *grin* Oh what a small world! We're neighbors! I live right by Central Penn, up the street from the Brother's Pizza!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is mine! I made it with Sock it To Me Esprit from Elann...its a cotton sock yarn with elastic in it so that it will stay on dd's head better! x1p1LYvM2cVP1HWxn6kDq6HtPdu5IUWEH4O5sLvBmpWjPcfl50EFhhIOS3RQnkPakqP_mKxeb3TIDb2qLudQGCqO6czxy6tocYZawOnc9lHVhIcOokZwszFqtC6XnKM4S0yU-RwYhT_njKQtADPkHo_wg ~L

That is beautiful! Great job! Did you have any problems with the pattern?

Archived