Hi From Southern Cali!

Crochet L.A.

Hi Fellow CroFolk!

I'm so happy I finally took time to check out Crochetville! Lots of wonderful stuff and wonderful people here.

I'm a certifiable fiber fiend with a serious addiction to all things yarn, bead and string. Free form crochet is my fave although I also love to bead crochet and combine any & all fibers I can into my work.

I have tons of fun stuff on my site. Take a peek if you have a chance.

Glad to be here!

:manyheart

Hey there! Welcome to the ville from another So Cali girl! I have to tell you, I came across your sight about a year ago when I was learning about freeform and was super impressed! I too share a love of beads and have done a lot of freeform peyote work. I love to make amulet bags. I haven't done much beading in the last year but do love it almost as much as crochet.

Nice to have you here!

Hi Myra, and welcome from Virginia:hook

Oh my goodness, I just went to your site. I love the dog coat!!!!!!:manyheart It is just too cute!!! I may just have to try that.

Welcome, from another SoCal gal! How do you like the rain?:rain

Awesome freeform site! I've been wanting to try some freeform, but haven't been able to gather enough courage (or yarn that isn't a wip!) to begin. Maybe your site will inspire me.:hook

Welcome!

Alberta

Welcome, Myra, from another Southern California crocheter.

You designs are wonderful. Love the dog coat, but my macho mutt wouldn't allow it! :hook

Alberta..I can definitely do without this rain!! And snow in the Santa Monica Mts??!! Very weird. Definitely give FF a try! I have a freeform demo on my site that's very easy to foolw:http://www.myrawood.com/pages/demo.html

You really only need a yard or so from the leftovers of your old projects to start a scrumble.

Raine, my old girlie, Bitty, is very patient with me. We have a deal. She lets me dress her up now and again and I let her bite the balls of mohair in my yarn basket. She has a serious mohair addiction.

Hi to everybody who gave me such a warm welcome. This place is great!! :clap:clap

Archived