YAY! I did it I made a Poncho!!!

Aelita

oh I forgot to mention that I got the pattern from a site by a lady named Janelle. Yes she does like it she didn't want to take it off and now she wants a purse to match it and a headband. My goodness I got my goddaughter started and she is going on 3 in April. Talk about accessorising lol.

thanx alot everyone and yeah I think I'll give in and make her a purse and not a headband but a bandana type thing or a head kerchief I think that's the name of it instead. She loves to take pics all the time.

oh I forgot to mention that I got the pattern from a site by a lady named Janelle. Yes she does like it she didn't want to take it off and now she wants a purse to match it and a headband. My goodness I got my daughter started and she is going on 3 in April. Talk about accessorising lol.

Haha.. .. You gonna be busy!

Yes I'm going to be very busy I want to learn and make tank tops, skirts and things like that as well b/c I see alot of ppl on here who made things for their kids and I'm like, 'I want to make that too' so now I can't wait to try them all out. She has now takind a liking to a scrunchie I made and she wants to wear it as a bracelet so now I am making her some ruffled scrunchie bracelets.

What a little darling. She makes me feel all warm and fuzzy with her cute little face, and beautiful poncho. You are indeed a lucky lady!

Archived