Christmas Ornaments

Harvestar

(yeah, posting these a bit late...)

So I made the Snowflake Charm and Snowflake Photo Ornaments from the Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar. While I did make one following the pattern, I found it very difficult on my hands with all the SC and Picots. I'd been making some smaller snowflakes in an open pattern that didn't hurt my hands so I just combined the two patterns.

Here's the Photo Ornament (which we made for our moms and our good friends). (link goes to much larger image)

DSCN4783-sm.jpg

And here's the Charm Ornament (made for my brother and family).

DSCN4778-sm.jpg

I was just looking through my CPAD calendar last night and saw that one; and said, 'maybe someday...' :P They look a lot better in 'real life'. Good job! (I like the one with the charm ornament, too!)

Tina

they are beautiful, i see your getting a head start on next year christmas huh? i am jealous., i have not started yet:P

:lol

Nope, these are from this past Christmas, I'm just slow getting the pictures up.

(me? be ahead of the game? Nope, these were finished the couple nights before we left town. ;) )

And I just used the CD Jewel case for photography purposes. I actually put them in gift card holders. :)

Thanks, everyone, and just to reiterate, they *are* different from the pattern in the Calendar. (some of the pattern is the same, but the outer spokes are more open making it easier on my hands)

Archived