Tissue tote tested

dennymare

I tested the tissue tote for Kathy unfornunately my gauge was way off. So instead I had this big tissue tote and got to thinking. I went to my local Wal-Mart and found a package of wet wipes that fit into my enlarged tissure tote. Here is a couple of pictures of it.

wetwipetote.jpgwetwipetote2.jpgMary:cheer

I love the idea of a wet wipe holder- with 3 kids there are many times when I wished I had a wipe with me.

I love the colour you choose too :)

I love how it turned out!! Great job Mary! And way to go thinking "outside the box" and getting the wipes....I would have been totally upset and thrown it in the corner with my other unfinished / turned out wrong projects!! :clap

That's great! You could offer it in 'wipes' size, and 'tissue' size. I personally use wipes all the time, too (with three kids... need I say more) and would probably use the wipe size. It's great!Tina

• 5 months later...

I like the idea of the wipes, too! :tup Even my grandmother, who hasn't been around a baby since WE moved out of her house, uses them! :lol She keeps them in the car for any "emergencies" that might crop up.

It's beautiful, too. That's always a plus. ;):hook

Archived