I'm a Blogger! Check it out!

jimbo

Thanks Dude!! Now i gotta figure how to do "buttons" and how to post links to ultra high quality sites (like yours). Already got top notch links there to Three and Kari's blogs, but like that little kid with the porridge bowl, i want more.

Thanks Dude!! Now i gotta figure how to do "buttons" and how to post links to ultra high quality sites (like yours). Already got top notch links there to Three and Kari's blogs, but like that little kid with the porridge bowl, i want more.

:hook And you'll definitely need to join The Crochet Dudes webring! :hook

With a little help from my friends, i hope to have something worth looking at from time to time.

Still don't know squat about it yet, but thank you guys for all the help and encouragement.

This is exciting - thanks Kari and Elizabeth! Now jimbo has a platform for sharing his stories of bygone eras while showing off his gorgeous handiwork. I love it!

Just one thing - does anybody else have trouble seeing the words on the page? I can't see them at all unless I highlight everything to make them stand out - the lettering is too dark against the black background, making them invisible to me... :( Or is this just some setting on my computer that needs tweaking?

Okay, so it appears to be a problem with my system :eek - but how do I fix it? This seems to only be a problem when I'm trying to view certain blogs with black backgrounds and some colored text, but not all of them. Where would I go to attempt to fix this? :think FYI FWIW, I'm running the latest edition of Mozilla on a Win98 machine, my monitor display is set at "True color 24 bit", which I believe is what it defaulted to and I previously never had any reason (that I knew of) to change it.

In the meantime, I will at least be able to keep up with jimbo's blog via bloglines, so I shouldn't miss any pearls of wisdom he decides to sprinkle us with! :yay

Archived