Help me name a new pattern! POLL CLOSED

Here is the purse:

th_purseprototype.jpg

Now it needs a name! Please go to my blog and vote! I have set up a poll in the sidebar.

The Crochet Dude Blog

The voting ends in two days and once I have a name I am going to publish this pattern on my free patterns page.

Note: the poll is now closed. Look for the pattern on my free patterns page soon!

Thanks for helping! :bounce

Drew, love the bag... I went to your blog to vote on the name but I didn't actually see anyplace to vote. I saw all the names and how many votes each had, but no actual place to vote myself... Am I blind? :blush

Nope! We are both blind!! I saw the same thing! Perhaps I haven't had enough coffee? I blame any possible dimness on my part on my children!:devil

Drew, love the bag... I went to your blog to vote on the name but I didn't actually see anyplace to vote. I saw all the names and how many votes each had, but no actual place to vote myself... Am I blind? :blush

Hmm, that's odd. Others are voting so... did you try pushing reload on your browser window? I'm not too good with the technologies, if you know what I mean... :blush

That worked! And I voted, although it hasn't yet counted it! Good luck! It's a beautiful bag. Your existence got my husband to try crochet out! He won't admit it to anyone outside our house, but he is actually okay at it and had fun with it! So, thanks!

That worked! And I voted, although it hasn't yet counted it! Good luck! It's a beautiful bag. Your existence got my husband to try crochet out! He won't admit it to anyone outside our house, but he is actually okay at it and had fun with it! So, thanks!

Thank you so much for sharing that about your husband! It's feedback like that that really keeps me inspired and energized!! :hook

(And I'm happy you were able to vote!!) :bounce

shoot!!! that's just the look i was going for and it ended up as a python eating itself afgan.

Incredible work Dude! I'm encouraged to keep practicing.

Love the purse Drew! I voted too!

That sweater vest you have on your blog is fantastic too! You are soooooooooo talented!

Lynn

Archived