My January 2006 Birthday Table

Tampa Doll

My January 2006 Birthday Table th_Jan2006lg.jpg (clickable)

I’m a little late in getting my January Table set up, mostly because I don’t want to take the December one (my favorite) down. But the January Table is fun because it is the month of Birthdays (DH John is 24th :party and I’m 27th :yay )

The three Bed Dolls are some of my first entry into the world of crocheting dolls from beautiful patterns. After these it was no turning back. :hook

All my dolls I make different by slight modifications even if it is only changing color or accessories. I probably have made 100 dolls and have only given less then 10 away so just call me Tampa Doll. :D

January2006Table.gif

Mary Jo, they are beautiful!

You wouldn't happen to have a pattern for a doll and a cool whip bowl would you? Or know the pattern numbers so that I could search for them? I used to have one as a girl and I kept lots of goodies hidden in the cool whip bowl skirt. I would love to make a few for little girl gifts.

If you know where I could find a free pattern or look for one online would you please e-mail me at theresa@means.net . Thanks!

mary jo, your table is truly lovely, you do wonderful wonderful work. i love your dolls and all of your work. and bye the way happy birthday to both of you, you and your hubby. doing anything special? thanks for sharing with us.:hug :hug :hug

Glad you all like the table. This is the last one, as you have seen them all. I will of course, still show anything I make to add to them.

Ah Elizabeth all good people are born in January, especially the end.

Vicki, no we don't have anything special planned right now, but that could change.:hook

Archived