Fendi Knockoff Bag CAL--CLOSED--Please no requests for pattern

Mom w/a Motif

Well since so many ladies wanted to make this purse, Deb and I decided to host a CAL for it! Neither one of us has done a CAL before, so we decided to do one together. Thanks, Deb! If anyone has this pattern and would like to join us, we'd love to have you! :manyheart

Tina

Although this CAL is closed, I wanted to put a link in here. I just found out that this pattern is now available at Courtneys' Etsy store. (The original designer of the Fendi bag pattern, found at the Craftster site.) The only thing Courtney asks is that you send her a convo (conversation/contact her) on the etsy site, to request a pattern, so that other people can buy it, too. :)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the link to craftser this morning, it said 'We are upgrading be back in a minute' or something... Maybe you can try a little later?

Alisha- I am just using Bernat, in 'Berry', since that's all I have on hand. I'm on row 22 so far. :hook

want to join,:) but don't have the pattern:( can anyone help:think

Here is the link from Crafster: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=57025.0

It keeps saying 'Upgrading forum...' So I don't know if it will be back up later or what. If anyone doesn't have the pattern they can try there. :)

Tina

Well y'all, I think I'm going to try some LB Suede that I have on hand, and hope it looks ok.

I'm so glad that we'll all be working on this together!!!:)

I'm in, too. And now that I have the pattern, I'm all set. I'm going to use some Rowan Cotton in a teal blueish color. Does anyone have a lead on a leather strap to finish it with?

I'm in too! I like the pink/black combo but I think I'll reverse it and do the bag in black and see if I can find a hot pink ribbon for the bow. I'm sure I'll make more than one and try some different colour combos but at the moment I have some black that would be good for this so I'll try that first.

Hmmm... No, but I was thinking about looking for one soon, and a little circular metal thingy, too... (?? What is that called?) to look like the real bag.

That will be pretty in Rowan cotton!!

I'm in, too. And now that I have the pattern, I'm all set. I'm going to use some Rowan Cotton in a teal blueish color. Does anyone have a lead on a leather strap to finish it with?

I can't wait to see how everyones' turns out!! YAY!! :cheer

Tina

For the Fendi tag, I'm going to check those new charms they have for cell phones, etc. They have those all over now, WalMart even has them. I bought one for my phone at Ice and they were 1/2 off. Not sure what I'm going to do mine in yet.

Woo hoo :cheer Count me in!! I'll be making it for my daughter and she wants it in purple, a violet color. Not exactly sure what kind of yarn yet though.

I have to finish up my son's afghan, which I will likely be able to do by the end of next week. After that, I'll be able to start this one!!

Great idea!

Lisa:hook

This is my first CAL too.......yay!!

Here is the link from Crafster: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=57025.0

It keeps saying 'Upgrading forum...' So I don't know if it will be back up later or what. If anyone doesn't have the pattern they can try there. :)

Tina

OK, am I missing something? I can see the picture of the very cute purse but where is the pattern?

very cute purse!

Thanks, Alisha! Can't think of everything! :blush

I was plannning on using some plastic handles I got at Hobby Lobby :)

Is it a hang tag you're taking about Tina the name thing.

On page 2 of the forum it has her email address, you could email her and ask for the pattern. It said she has sent out 250 of these! She was sending it out to anyone who requested it.

Edited to say: Woops! ChromeKitty already said that! Thanks, Chromekitty. :D

OK, am I missing something? I can see the picture of the very cute purse but where is the pattern?

very cute purse!

You can purchase leather straps here: Maggies Crochet

I can't decide what kind of straps I want. What are y'all thinking?

Archived