Howdy from Texas

MyGirlFriday

:sheepxmas ~Merry Christmas~:sheepxmas

So excited to find a group devoted to crocheting! I must give :tup :tup to the group!!

So a little bit about me~~~

I have been crocheting since 2000....but have been around the art of crocheting all of my life. I actually learn to crochet while watching my Mom. I just would watch in amazement as she stitched along without a care in the world. Often times she appeared to be not paying a bit of attention to what she was doing at all.

It wasn't until her death in April of 2000 that I pick up hook and yarn. I have found a craft that I can enjoy all the while making lovely goodies for friends and family.

In the winter I use yarn and the summer I try to stick with thread. My favorite hook is a beautiful wood hook that I purchased off EBay several years ago. It is for yarn and I also picked up a couple of Greydog hooks for thread work.

I have been married to my best friend for right at 17 years. We have 2 daughters 16 and 12. I have 2 chihuahuas, Pearl and Dobie (Mom and baby).

I work for a major health insurance company as a customer service advocate. Have been doing that for 6 years.

Besides crocheting I also enjoy most crafts, sewing and gardening. I have a large collection of plants and I love Spring time when the outdoors is coming alive.

I am looking forward to making lots of new "hooking" buddies~

Glad I found the group~

Blessings & Smiles~

mgf~ :frog

Archived