Hello there

sem464

I live in Houston, TX. I just recently started crocheting again, after having learned over 30 yrs. ago. I also do crafts & sewing. Right now I am crocheting snuggles while learning the different stitches in the 63 stitches book. They are also requesting crocheted balls, so I use my tiny scraps for those. Did a sample and my daughters dog, Lizzy, loved it. I am also crocheting booties that will be handed to hospitals by a friend of mine that heads the "Project Linus" group here locally. I have started trying to keep an afghan going at the same time. Big projects, little projects. So many projects, so little time (ha ha).

Hi! :welcome to Crochetville!

I'm from the Houston area! :) In two months I'll be returning for the summer (living in Las Vegas right now) before settling in the Austin area.

Hi sem, we're both new, huh?

I just started back up too after leaving it for a long time. I made 3 afghans between last August and this past January and am now working on another one that a lady wants and she hasn't even seen it yet.

Hey, neighbor! I'm in Pasadena. I'm new to crochet, but I just started the 63 square afghan tonight. We have two things in common, now!

:cowgirl

I just finished my first square - #1 - and I am 1/4 done with #2. I wish I could find my digital camera!

Anyway... :welcome

Donna

hi :welcome so glad you joined us. that is so great you are helping others isn't it a wonderful feeling to know they appreciate it so much, the people and the furry ones too!!! i also make alot of stuff for charities, right now am making hats for soldiers in iraq and afghanistan, and also am making booties and what not for the local hospitals and also my most favorite is making teddy bears and other little animals and giving them to the police and fire departments to give to children when they have been traumatized., i wish they didn't have to go through such a hard time, but at least i can make their days a bit brighter. anyways wanted to welcome you. :hug vicki

Archived