Ms Claws & the Unhappy Elf

Chiscrochetcrazy

Wishing you a Merry Christmas :) Just so you know I only had the sweaters on them for a second to get the pic snapped & Poco promptly lifted his leg on the Gingerbread Man after I took the sweater off :eek Poor Ginger :lol

BellaChristmassm.jpg

smangyelf.jpg

The outfits are adorable...poor Ginger is right! *grin* I can just hear Poco in my mind...."Put me in this elf costume will you....lets see if you dare to do it again....take this Gingerboy!" :lol

the lifting the leg on gingerboy .. sounds just like what Brutus would do .. cause he is evil like that.. and of course thinks he is teaching me a lesson..i think i will make him a christmas sweater this year !

I guess I did desrve it but ginger did nothing :lol What's funny is he clued me in to what he had done by scratchin his feet on the couch like d*** ginger :lol

I found them in my head :hook I made the Ms Claws suit & at the suggestion of a friend I made the elf suit.I'm glad you like them.

You could be a sweet elf and write down the patterns for us! :devil

I can relate to the whole lifting the leg thing... Our Fozzy does that everywhere... I'm surprised he hasn't peed on his sister ever! LOL Male dogs just have to do it I think...

LOL - I keep threatening to make a christmas/ santa sweater for our Maggie Mae (Shih Tzu)

If I were to make one, that would be the one (the one on the Taco Bell dog)

Unfortunately, she would just sit there as if she couldn't move if I put it on her. She can't even stand the bow that the groomer puts on her.

Archived