Placemats

DesertCrocheter

SheCrochets, here's the link:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/fun_and_free/crochet_thread/lc1241.htm

it's a free pattern on the Coats and Clark website. It was super easy, too. I'd say each placemat took me about 2 or 3 hours (I'm not a terribly fast crocheter, though, and still pretty new at it).

Thanks for the nice comments, gals. :hook Patty

• 2 weeks later...

Just the yellow Aunt Lydia's they sell at Joann's; I'm not sure what it's called but they only had one shade of yellow at my store. And yikes, dogymom, I didn't think about spaghetti, and my BIL is very Italian! :eek Oh well, not my problem! :lol Thanks for the compliments. I've hidden the one that is slightly smaller than the other three--my gauge must have been way off, and it wasn't even the first or last one I did, but a middle one, so you'd think my tension would have just been flowing from one to the next. Oh well, handmade does not equal perfect. And there's only 2 of them (sis and BIL), so they can just use two of the four placemats. ;) Patty

Just the yellow Aunt Lydia's they sell at Joann's; I'm not sure what it's called but they only had one shade of yellow at my store. And yikes, dogymom, I didn't think about spaghetti, and my BIL is very Italian! :eek Oh well, not my problem! :lol Thanks for the compliments. I've hidden the one that is slightly smaller than the other three--my gauge must have been way off, and it wasn't even the first or last one I did, but a middle one, so you'd think my tension would have just been flowing from one to the next. Oh well, handmade does not equal perfect. And there's only 2 of them (sis and BIL), so they can just use two of the four placemats. ;) Patty

I have to use Shout on my spaghetti stains (quite often:blush) But at least it works!!!:cheer

Archived