Taking to crochet like a house afire...

Charlene Conlon

Hi. I started crocheting only because I do bead work, and there were a lot of nice crochet jewelry patterns out there, but now....well, there's no turning back, and my beads are getting positively dusty. I've just completed a cardigan, but whether or not it will actually be wearable is as yet debatable. I'm married and I live in Maryland, just over the line from Washington DC.

You took the words right out of my mouth :) I too am a beader/jewelery maker who has not touched my beads (except of course to try some bead crochet) since first picking up a hook in October.

Crochetville is great - I've learned so much already from the talented and kind people in this community.

Hi and welcome from Australia! Keep trying if it doesn't work out you can either say its something else and you invented it or just frog it and start again. You will learn from every mistake more than you do from doing it right first time! LOL !

Hi and welcome from Australia! Keep trying if it doesn't work out you can either say its something else and you invented it or just frog it and start again. You will learn from every mistake more than you do from doing it right first time! LOL !

Welcome from Tennessee and in case you are like me and don't know what froging something means, I learned from the wonderful ladies on here that it means "rip it, rip it, rip it out!" I always called it frustration in a ball!:blush

Archived