Chrishazzoo from California

chrishazzoo

Hi All! I just joined last night. So glad to find an organized, pleasant site that will help to answer my crochet dilemmas.:clap I started crocheting August of 2004, my daughter had my first grandchild late July of 2004 so I figured I needed to start being a granny (even though I feel a bit too early, I just turned 40) and start crocheting. Okay, that sounds bad...you can crochet at any age! I am disabled, and I found that I could crochet while in the comfort of my recliner, without making any of my pain worse. I started with a blankie for my granddaughter Mia:manyheart , she carries it with her everywhere. I love making afghans for friends and family, and I am just now venturing out into trying new yarns that are more difficult to work with. I have taken pictures of just about all my work, except one of my first most difficult afghans....I wasn't thinking. Boy was it fancy.

So, glad to be here, hope to learn alot!

Welcome aboard chrishazoo...Hi from Puerto Rico ...:waving Would be nice to see some of those photos of your work....we love that here.:hook

I am working on posting my pics at imageevent.com. When I am done I will add the link to my signature. So glad to share!

:welcome from Upstate, NY

I to am interested in viewing your photo's....

I love to look at other peoples work....

it gives me idea's and keeps me psyched to

learn more when I'm getting frustrated, :lol

:welcome welcome from maryland. I have been a grandmother for 8 years I am 45 and I now have three grand babies two girls and the oldest is a boy and I am not sure how to act like one. I have been crocheting since I was a teenager. so welcome grammie with the rest of us :manyheart

Christine, welcome to Crochetville from Alabama! I'm 40, too, and also can't imagine being a grandma yet. Of course, my dd is only 12, so hopefully I've got quite awhile to go. Your pictures are beautiful. You've accomplished a lot in just over a year.

Archived