Hello from Maryland

Roli

Hi to all you early risers! I've been crocheting for about 40 years. My husband and I are fulltime RVers so my hobby is a good one for the road. I am very interested in learning some sweater design techniques since sweaters and tops are my passion and I have designed many of them over the years. Still having trouble with sizing though! Also would like some advice on how to write a pattern. From what I see here, many of you are quite adept at that. Great to be with you!

Roli:hug

welcome roli~* i keep telling my husband when we retire we're going to be full time RVers! how fun, you're living it! i'm in maryland too, on the eastern shore.

hope you enjoy your time at crochetville. many talented folks on the board, i'm sure if you have a question there will be someone able to answer it.

Hi Roli! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living across the ocean in Belgium! I often dream of chucking the job in and heading off into the sunset around Europe in an RV...still has not happened yet, but one never knows! :lol

Hi, Roli! Welcome to Crochetville! You are living the dream that dh and I want to be doing after we retire! Although maybe not 365 days a year ... I need a home base some of the time ... but definitely the RV-ing!

Welcome Roli, sounds like an exciting life you lead. My best friend lives in Baltimore. I love it there. She is my only crocheting friend and we have so much fun when we get together. She has the best yarn store there. Expensive, but beautiful and different yarns.

Welcome Roli, sounds like an exciting life you lead. My best friend lives in Baltimore. I love it there. She is my only crocheting friend and we have so much fun when we get together. She has the best yarn store there. Expensive, but beautiful and different yarns.

Hi Janet,

Where is this yarn shop in Baltimore?

Roli

Hi Snbarclay,

I'm from Hunt Valley, but we now stay near the PA line at Morris Meadows, a beautiful RV park nestled in the hills of Northern Baltimore County. We've enjoyed our forays into Cecil County. Where are you?

Roli

Archived