My First Capelet

fuzzy ferret

I finally finished my Chanson Capelet today! I'm so excited since this is the first 'wearable' ive completed other than a poncho. It turned out super nice! You cant tell in the photo but the yarn has silver weaved all throughout the yarn and it is so sparkly and shiny. This is to be a gift for my mother to wear at the family get togethers this Christmas. Its so perfect! I used RH Holiday yarn in white/silver. This is a little bit bulkier and made the flower design stand out in the crochet design since I do crochet tight, but It makes it look great, like its

3-D crochet or something. I'm super pleased with it! :clap Krystal

Dcp_0007.jpg

Dcp_0005.jpg

I finally finished my Chanson Capelet today! I'm so excited since this is the first 'wearable' ive completed other than a poncho. It turned out super nice! You cant tell in the photo but the yarn has silver weaved all throughout the yarn and it is so sparkly and shiny. This is to be a gift for my mother to wear at the family get togethers this Christmas. Its so perfect! I used RH Holiday yarn in white/silver. This is a little bit bulkier and made the flower design stand out in the crochet design since I do crochet tight, but It makes it look great, like its

3-D crochet or something. I'm super pleased with it! :clap Krystal

Dcp_0007.jpg

Dcp_0005.jpg

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:cheer:yay

What a lovely gift for your mum. Can you please let me know what size hook you used?

Cheers,

Jessica.

Jessica...I used a 'J' hook and the yarn was WW RH Holiday in White/Silver. The yarn is so sparkly although you cant see it in the picture.

:hook Krystal

Archived