Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS

judianne

Thanks ladies!

I have him...and two beanies...in for a quick wash right now.

The lady who requested it saw the pic and wants to pay me for my time- she already paid for the yarn! 

HELP: I have no idea how to set a price for this.

23 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

He just looks so happy.

Slowly getting stuff ready for the St. Patrick's Day box.

Leprechaun

Oh, he's cute!!!

And I'm making another baby blanket for the lady who wanted the Winnie the Pooh! She had another granddaughter give birth to twins 3 weeks ago...she asked me and I couldn't say no...lol! This one will be a match in style, but different color, to a blanket I already made a while back and hadn't found a home for yet.

This time I am using stash!

• Like 1

The bear is adorable.  I am working on the last square and hope to have it put together this weekend.

Judianne, I do not know what to tell you about price.  I told my SIL to pay me what she thought it was worth.  I was only going to charge her for the yarn.  I still have to figure out what to charge a friend for the 3 I am making now.  

I'm continuing to add crochet kitchen and food items to the St. Patrick's Day Box.  I'm hoping this provides distractions for kids who can't be getting out much with all the shut downs.  I made this little set for the toy donation a couple of years ago and thought it would work well as part of building up their play kitchen/food items.

Little Baker Set

• Like 1

Adorable work, Bailey!!!!

On 2/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, NCcountrygal said:

Baby blanket finished, still finishing up bear doll then dh will deliver to his cousin. His first grandchild, a girl. 

E15CDE56-40DB-4E31-BC62-2F71557FC8F1.jpeg

So sweet!!

On 2/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, Tampa Doll said:

The bear is adorable.  I am working on the last square and hope to have it put together this weekend.

Judianne, I do not know what to tell you about price.  I told my SIL to pay me what she thought it was worth.  I was only going to charge her for the yarn.  I still have to figure out what to charge a friend for the 3 I am making now.  

Thanks, MJ. I had to give her the Winnie the other day so I came up with a price - and she added more to the check anyway! Whatever I seem to ask I always get more. It keeps me in yarn and books...lol!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Folded baby blankets.

I made the blue one a while back and a neighbor asked if I could make a yellow one to go with it for her twin great grandchildren born at the end of January.  Different yarn but same Trellis pattern from Attic24 

IMG_20210220_094411_141.jpg

• Like 1

Tampa Doll has sent 15" rag dolls to the donation from time to time I ordered this one not realizing it was smaller and after asking her I found the doll she uses.  However, I am going to keep making stuff for this one too.  No issue with having multiple sized dolls.  This one is just a little in between many of the patterns I have so it is a little more work adapting clothes to fit.  Outfit one.

Rag Doll Top and Shorts

18 hours ago, judianne said:

Folded baby blankets.

I made the blue one a while back and a neighbor asked if I could make a yellow one to go with it for her twin great grandchildren born at the end of January.  Different yarn but same Trellis pattern from Attic24 

They are both very pretty and well done.

I love Lucy's patterns and her photos of her town. Such a beautiful, historical place.

• judianne changed the title to Gift-making in 2021...TOPIC CLOSED TO COMMENTS