November 2020 Thanksgiving Table

Tampa Doll

It is that time of the year, when Turkey's start to hide.

No big gathering this year for any of us and maybe even smaller dinners.

So I am showing my table for the Holiday and hope it gives you lots of memories and hopes that we return to normal soon.

sp November 2017 Table.JPG

sp November 2017 Tree.JPG

• Like 1

Mary Jo thanks once again for inviting us in to see your tree and table.  I always love looking them over.  Question--- do you change outfits on the dolls for the holidays or after the doll is dressed thats the way it stays?  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bgs said:

Mary Jo thanks once again for inviting us in to see your tree and table.  I always love looking them over.  Question--- do you change outfits on the dolls for the holidays or after the doll is dressed thats the way it stays?  

Except for the 18" doll everyone is put away with their outfits on.  The big Pilgrim in the middle gets her dresses changed according to the holiday.

Thank you all.  I can not believe how fast this year is moving along.

On 11/24/2020 at 1:18 AM, Beverooni said:

💘💘💘💘💘!?

OMGoodness- You're back! I used to follow your blog even before you moved from Utah to Havasu. I always loved seeing your crochet projects and reading your good sense of humor. Welcome back to the 'Ville. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Apak said:

Are you going to decorate both? 😁🎄

No, the one is to tall.  I can not longer reach the top without either going up on my toes or pulling it down.  So I will discard the old one, by the way it is losing needles and put up the new one, which is 1 ft. shorter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, ReniC said:

OMGoodness- You're back! I used to follow your blog even before you moved from Utah to Havasu. I always loved seeing your crochet projects and reading your good sense of humor. Welcome back to the 'Ville. 

Thank you! It's good to be back. I've had some health issues and haven't been online much. Hope to do more now.