New here in VA

brenmichelle20

Hi new here in VA, have been a reader to the group for a while and thought that if I take the time to go to this site all the time, that I should be a member and say hello and etc to the group.

I have loved the reads and the patterns that you all come up with...Waiting on Wovenspun to get the H done and I am going to make my boys a letter pillow for their beds, they are Hunter 6 and Brandon 12... They don't know much but if they like it then it should be fine for a boy...

I have been crocheting for a while and designing since 2002..I have some sites in my siggie, having to slowly move my febmommy website pages to neutral and giving them a second site for others to see the work when I do a new pattern.

I just recently finished a pattern and it is on the woodhilldesignpatternpage and it is the around the rosy baby blanket. The reason it is free is I made my own design from viewing Angel crafts round ripple and with a different spin so I don't think it is an original design so it is up for free to use, but not sell the pattern use...

Well off to read some posts but wanted to become a member since I am at this board about 1-5 times a week...hehe

why was the one at http://www.geocities.com/woodhilldesign overbandwidth, you have to go down to my designs on that page but my newest baby blanket design is at the woodhilldesignpage in my signature and it works/// I am getting another blog done and have some of the patterns on it but I will be posting that link when I get all the old patterns on that blog first...

Archived