suzieluvs2crochet intro

suzieluvs2crochet

Hi! My name is Sue I live in Queens, New York, and started to pick up crocheting again as a hobby. When I was in my late teens my grandmother tried to teach me but I just couldn't get my projects to look as good as hers and got discouraged.

Now I'm 40 y.o., am married and feel a little more settled and confident in what I do. I'm currently working on an afghan in crochet on the double, which is trying my patience from time to time but I am determined to finish it.

Hope I can learn new things from others here at Crochetville and make new friends.

See ya around!

Sue (Suzie) :hi

Hi Suzie i'm from Australia and i joined Crochetville nearly 2 weeks ago. I have found it fantastic so far and everyone is so kind and supportive. I welcome you and hope you find this site as great as i do.:cheer:clap:hook:manyheart:yay

Hi Suzie! I'm Sharon and I'm from Illinois. I've been crocheting since I was 6. My mother taught me. I love this place. I'm sure you will too!:manyheart

Hi Sue :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You'll like it here! You tell you are currently crocheting an afghan, if you want visit my blog and see the amazing one a german friend made for me!!!

Welcome! I live in Reno, NV.

You have taken on a large project for "starting over." If it gets to be too much, just start a smaller project to work on for a break. Believe me, we all have a couple, (cough, cough, okay some of us several) projects going at once. That way we don't get bored with a big project. It is fun to see something finished.

I love working on large projects like afghans. Scarves are a quickie project that make great gifts.

Stitchinpick

Archived