Encouragement for Making Gifts, 2016 version ;)

judianne

Oh wow love the bookmarks.  Lea we need to get you a book mark or two.  But thanks for the chuckle.

Love the afghan Charis.  That is really cool.

Well, here is King Moonraker.  The last of the figures in Santa's village.  I will have a full picture of everyone soon.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

post-105-0-88493900-1479934812_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great bookmarks!!!!

I was so excited about finishing that I forgot to comment on how pretty those bookmarks are!! Nicely done!

So I've laid out the newly finished blanket and decided that it needs one more row of black squares on one side. So I'm back at the hook but I did take a picture of it! It's a Link blanket from NES Legend of Zelda, a favorite of my brother, which is why I made this blanket for him! :)attachicon.gifIMG_1016.JPG

Love the blanket. He's going to be so excited.

Oh wow love the bookmarks.  Lea we need to get you a book mark or two.  But thanks for the chuckle.

Well, here is King Moonraker.  The last of the figures in Santa's village.  I will have a full picture of everyone soon.

attachicon.gifKing Moonraker003 (2).JPG

Adorable lion! Turned out awesome....

I often visit this thread and I admire all your works!  :clap  :clap  :clap

Recently I knitted some hats for my kids and I was producing owls and small octopi for 2 Christmas school fairs - one for my son's class and another for my own class. I donate these items and the money goes to class. Today I heard that next Sunday there is another Christmas market in the church and they collect money for children's holiday. So I spent afternoon making bead angels with my kids and I need to make some more owls…  :lol

attachicon.gifKing Moonraker003 (2).JPG

What great work everybody!!

I agree with Mary Jo....Lea, you need some bookmarks....lol!

You would think I would take a few minutes to make myself some :( :( 

Maybe  santa will put some in my stocking!!!

Good morning.  I have had a picture taken of the who Rudolph group and you can find them here.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158170-rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer/

I have also finished the tote and posted it here.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158169-c’ville-tote-december-2016/#entry2720292

Your vintage tote is beautiful, Mary Jo! You never cease to amaze me - and all the goodies that go with it!! Wow! Someone is going to be very, very happy!

Good morning.  I have had a picture taken of the who Rudolph group and you can find them here.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158170-rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer/

I have also finished the tote and posted it here.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158169-c’ville-tote-december-2016/#entry2720292

Love the stuffed critters!! I can't imagine making so many little things! Great job! Are they joining the others on your table?

Ratdog, great job so far....

MJ, of course I love  the amis and the bag...

Good for you Apak!

Now, let me present the puppy blanket, not sure why this thing has taken me so long... I was almost embarrassed to come on here without a finish!

So without further ado!  Ethan's Puppy Blanket  all done in simply soft and the pattern is from an old Crochet World!

post-497-0-18409600-1480540507_thumb.jpg

Ratdog, great job so far....

MJ, of course I love  the amis and the bag...

Good for you Apak!

Now, let me present the puppy blanket, not sure why this thing has taken me so long... I was almost embarrassed to come on here without a finish!

So without further ado!  Ethan's Puppy Blanket  all done in simply soft and the pattern is from an old Crochet World!

Lovely blanket!!!

He will love those socks, ratdog.

Love the puppy blanket!!

Ratdog! Congrats on being done!! You amaze and inspire me.

This week I've been working like a slave to get all my school work done. This is my busiest time of year. TGIF!!!

Archived