Encouragement for Making Gifts, 2016 version ;)

judianne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good!

I'm still working on this Christmas in the vain hope that I can actually finish the projects I want to finish! :)

I'm still working on some baskets and have a Christmas throw to finish putting together. But I'm to the point of what gets done, gets done and if it doesn't, oh well, there's next year.

Wow what a list of finished gifts .

I have finished my last 3 gifts for this year.  They were last minute gifts and I am lining up for next year.  Hopefully I will not get side tracked in 2017.

Hopefully today I will finish up the sewing and decorating of my last gifts, then I can show them to you.

Have a great day everyone.

I'm still working on some baskets and have a Christmas throw to finish putting together. But I'm to the point of what gets done, gets done and if it doesn't, oh well, there's next year.

Amen to that!

My tree is done and packed up to be picked up tomorrow.  One busy morning, packing up packages and doing Christmas Cards.

Here is the tree in 3 stages.  First stages is knitted, second stage is crocheted leaves added and the third and final stage is decorated.  Finally you will see the whole thing with the extra figurines.

post-105-0-28412100-1481475183_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-65619700-1481475194_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-06488700-1481475205_thumb.jpg  GIF

My tree is done and packed up to be picked up tomorrow.  One busy morning, packing up packages and doing Christmas Cards.

Here is the tree in 3 stages.  First stages is knitted, second stage is crocheted leaves added and the third and final stage is decorated.  Finally you will see the whole thing with the extra figurines.

attachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree000 (2).JPGattachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree004.JPGattachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree008 (2).JPG  GIF

LOVE, LOVE, it!! :manyheart

The longest part is the crocheted branches, as you have to make between 750 to 1200 chains.  The flat part of the tree is a DVD covered.  It was fun and different.  She also has a crocheted tree.

All my packages are ready to be picked up by the PO.  My cards are done, I can now relax and enjoy the holiday.

I am done for this year.

The longest part is the crocheted branches, as you have to make between 750 to 1200 chains.  The flat part of the tree is a DVD covered.  It was fun and different.  She also has a crocheted tree.

All my packages are ready to be picked up by the PO.  My cards are done, I can now relax and enjoy the holiday.

I am done for this year.

:clap  :clap  :clap

attachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree000 (2).JPGattachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree004.JPGattachicon.gif2016 Christmas Tree008 (2).JPG  GIF

Turned out gorgeous!!! I'm also loving that eyeball monster!!!!

I forgot that monster was back there.

Well, everything is packed up to be picked up today.  I can sit and relax for a couple of days, then start up for next year.

Even thou I did not get done all I wanted to, you guys were still a big help in keeping me grounded when I was starting to go crazy, because of what I needed to get done.  Thank you.

I forgot that monster was back there.

Well, everything is packed up to be picked up today.  I can sit and relax for a couple of days, then start up for next year.

Even thou I did not get done all I wanted to, you guys were still I big help in keeping me grounded when I was starting to go crazy, because of what I needed to get done.  Thank you.

Glad we could help encourage you! I still don't know how you get so much done - along with the monthly tote bags you make!! :cheer  :clap

Cards in the mail, packages received and now just food shopping to be done.  I can relax and enjoy the season.

I do it the easy way with family and gifts, I send them oranges, and it seems that when they get them, someone is always sick.  So fresh oranges with lots of Florida vitamin C.

Have a great day and lots of hugs :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Yes by all means HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDIANNE!!

Oranges sound like a great gift idea!! Next year I really need to put my foot down on my self and not spend so much....

I've got 2 more pkgs to mail...

..and please tell me how next weekend is Christmas, seriously....I think my calendar is wrong

Archived