Minnie Mouse Diaper Cover/Hat Set

jessicali

My cousin is due on October 31 with her first baby, who is a girl, so my aunt wanted me to make her this outfit. She originally showed me a picture of a red outfit, then asked if I could do a pink skirt, along with a red skirt with interchangeable bows to be attached to the hat. I attached alligator clips to the back of the hat, so they can be changed, and so baby girl (who doesn't have a name yet) can wear them after the hat no longer fits! 

I finished these last night, will ship them to my aunt tomorrow & then will start crocheting like a mad woman to get an afghan done as soon as I can, hopefully before baby girl makes her arrival! 

post-46820-0-29237300-1445227048_thumb.jpg

Thanks ya'll!! 

Hi there! I hope all is well with you and the kiddies.

The diaper cover hat set really came out great. :)

Kids are growing so much!! R is 2 1/2, C is 7 & M is 9... It's crazy!~

Sooo cute! :)

About those "alligator clips". I have a little bag of them, bought them a while ago not knowing for "what" that can be used??. I have no idea why I bought that?.  Must of been one of those "big sales" at Joann LOL. They do have those little sharp "spikes" on the end. Is that to connected to a fabric?.

It would been helpful if those manufactures put some kind of picture-drawing on the back. So people would know how to work that.

Krys

PS: Jessica I clicked on you blog link twice. It says thee: "Worlds of a SAAMM" and pies are there (food). Is that your blog?

Sooo cute! :)

About those "alligator clips". I have a little bag of them, bought them a while ago not knowing for "what" that can be used??. I have no idea why I bought that?.  Must of been one of those "big sales" at Joann LOL. They do have those little sharp "spikes" on the end. Is that to connected to a fabric?.

It would been helpful if those manufactures put some kind of picture-drawing on the back. So people would know how to work that.

Krys

PS: Jessica I clicked on you blog link twice. It says thee: "Worlds of a SAAMM" and pies are there (food). Is that your blog?

Yes, I own & blog at Words of a SAHM. On the front page, should be a $6 Chicken Pot Pie picture, along with a couple others that move through.

These Alligator clips that I have don't have any spikes on the back, but I got mine at Walmart. I agree, Picture drawing on the back would be helpful!

Thank you Jessica:)

You should write a pattern for that Minnie Mouse Diaper Cover/Hat Set. Those are as cute as can be!:).

I do not have any baby to crochet for, but I think I would buy that pattern from you.

Krys

Thank you Jessica:)

You should write a pattern for that Minnie Mouse Diaper Cover/Hat Set. Those are as cute as can be! :).

I do not have any baby to crochet for, but I think I would buy that pattern from you.

Krys

Actually, I used the Mouse stuff that Repeat Crafter Me has on her blog. I visit her blog all the time :) 

Very cute! It will look so precious on her I'm sure!

She will be mixed (Momma is white/daddy is black) so Grandma said she should have dark skin, which is why she wanted the shade of pink I used. (Shocking by RHSS) I can't WAIT to see baby girl!! 

Archived