fingerless gloves, texting gloves, wristers

katyallen815

Hi all,

I finished these fingerless gloves up weeks ago, but just now decided to photo0 them, ha ha, I made them for my brunch bunch, and by the end of 7 pair, got it down pat, lol well each pair is definately a bit different than the last , sooo pretty good, for never being able to make two things exactly alike, lol least I can do that now! (seven was pushing it, lol )

post-40621-0-25806400-1415053971_thumb.jpg

post-40621-0-27913800-1415056309_thumb.jpg

well thanks carol, they do look so cute, on a real hand, lol kind of two dimentional in the pics, laying flat, that's why I tried one on for you all to see, much cuter!!

thanks, they are simple but I like them that way, Im still thinking about buttons though, he he.

I saw some in Jo Ann's that had a button on each one, and they were really pretty!  And think of all the different buttons you can find in Jo Ann's!!

I think the ones done in the round, (no seam either, )were easier, but the ones done from cuff to fingers with seam  really look good with a textured stitch!

I just made them up as I went, frogged here, and frogged there, till I got what I was satisified with, and scratched that down on paper, but got it down now, lol

Archived