These are AMAZING! You've GOT to see these!

When my hubby gets bored he goes to a site called I Am Bored.  It has lots of stuff ranging from idiotic things to thinks that are just totally awesome.  This is one of those totally awesome things!  Check out these miniature crocheted animals!  Some of them are as small as 1/4" tall!  I cannot fathom what must go into making them!  The details just defy description!!

Also, if you click the little pink link that says "Etsy" it will take you to the person's Etsy page where there are a LOT more tiny creatures with prices and all!  I just can't get over these!  SOOOOO cute!!!!!

http://www.boredpanda.com/miniature-crocheted-animals-su-ami/

Those are amazing. If I could pick, I think I'd take the tiny chameleon. Those who make them have better eyes and steadier hands that I do, for sure! Thanks for sharing the site.

I edited my original post to say that I discovered that if you click the little pink Etsy link on the page it will take you to their Etsy site that has LOTS MORE than you can see on the link I posted!  Lots of different little creatures to look at and everyone just as amazing!   :manyheart

Do you think they work under a magnifying glass?

Those are amazing!

I wondered this same thing when I saw them!  Some of these little things are only 1/4 of an inch tall!  I can't imagine ever being able to crochet that WITHOUT a magnifying glass, no matter HOW good my eyes were when I was younger!  

Wow! I don't know how to crochet anything that tiny. A friend of mine told me that knit miniatures are done with toothpicks as knitting needles, but what would you use for a crochet hook that small?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived